Karma 8

Karma is ME!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"No way!" She gasped, laughing.

"It was so embarrassing, I swore to never go to that store again." We laughed at an embarrassing memory I shared with her and I just stared how pretty she was at the moment. She looks the prettiest when she's smiling.

The sound of her laugh is music to my ears. I loved the way the corners of her lips twitch before she completely smiles, how she tucks her hair behind her ear every now and then, how she concentrates whenever she plays games on her phone with her tongue sticking out, and brows furrowed.

"I'm sorry, am I boring you?" She shyly looked down and I quickly shook my head no, holding her hand

"No! That was so stupid" I giggled, hoping that was the right thing to say.

"Right?" She laughed and I almost heaved a sigh from relief. Since the school year just barely started, the club doesn't really have anything for us to do so we dismiss earlier than we should.

I watched as she rushed out as soon as we were done. I haven't even asked for her number yet! She's always in a hurry to see yoongi. I huffed in annoyance. She's soooo smitten with yoongi. I'm just glad she didn't tell me his name yet or else I'd have to fake shock and tell her that's my ex that cheated on me. I laid down on the floor and think of how to tell her about me and yoongi without her running away from me. I covered my face from frustration when I felt someone hover above me.

"Hi." He smiled and I sat down.

"Can I help you?" He shyly rubbed the back of his head.

"You're jennie right, I'm taehyung." He offered his hand for a hand shake and I just stared at it.

"Do you want to know me as a friend or as a woman?" I raised a brow, crossing my arms to my chest.

"I– uh.." he's flustered

"Friend?" He tilted his head.

"Good answer, cause I don't swing your way." I smirked and shook his hands firmly. He paled and his eyes widened.

"I beg your pardon?" He did a double take.

I stood up, and raised my chin, "then beg for it." His mouth opened and closed again, no words came and he looked flushed.

"If there's nothing else..." I bowed and walked away.

"C-can I have your number?" He called out

"Maybe to

Please log in to read the full chapter