Karma 18

Karma is ME!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Stirring from my peaceful slumber, I groaned as I felt weight on me. My brows creased when a hand twitched, cupping my . Remembering who I'm with, my eyes fluttered open, unable to move. My breathing hitched and I looked down that yes, jisoo's hand is perfectly placed above one of my , her legs wrapped on my waist, her shirt riding up to her stomach and her face is buried on the nook of my neck.

I was afraid to even breathe, thinking I'd wake her up. Her breath tickles my neck. I stiffened when her she stretched a bit, her chest rubbing on my arm and her hand did another involuntarily twitch.

"Hmm... Nomnom chickin." She talked in her sleep. For an insane second, I wished to be a chicken. I don't know for how long I stayed that way but I really need to pee. As much as I don't want to wake her... guess I can try. I slowly got her hand off my chest and put it on her side. But as soon as I leave it, it wraps itself on me again.

"I really need to pee." I grumbled. Shouldn't have drank a lot of water last night. But with what happened? I was thirsty!!

"Jisoo-yah~" I whispered and tapped her cheeks lightly.

"Jichu~" her nose scrunched up and she raised her hand to scratch her neck. For a second, I thought I'd be free from her grasp but her hand fell to my waist and she snuggled even more closer. I didn't wanna move but my bladder is killing me!!

"Kim jisoo!" I shook her lightly and she moaned to my ears! She began to wake up and she yawned, covering she opened her eyes and she rubbed it.

"Gmorning jendeukie." She smiled and was about to fall asleep again!

"I'm gonna pee." She confusingly looked at me why I need her permission and then our position dawned on her and she gasped, unwrapping herself from me.

"Sorry! I made you a pillow didn't I? I told you three pillows aren't enough for me." She sheepishly chuckled.

"It's ok, I don't mind. It's just my bladder's gonna burst." She nodded and I quickly went to pee. I sighed in content as I released it and silently cussed my urinary bladder for ruining a perfect moment.

"Up for a jog?" She asked, already changed.

"Yeah, let me just go change." She nodded.

"I'll wait in the living room." I nodded and got changed. W

Please log in to read the full chapter