Karma 21

Karma is ME!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What? What did I do?" Irene hid behind seulgi as I glared at her.

"Where's jisoo?" I went out to only see seulgi and irene setting up a small camp fire.

"She went with lisa and chaeyoung to get some drinks." I'm getting anxious now but shook it off. I made a move, now's not the time to back out especially now that I've tasted her. I want her more than ever.

"Which way did they go?" Seulgi pointed at the shack we can see from a distant.

"I'll just go after them." They nodded and I walked towards the said store. I was halfway through when I saw guys walking my way. I just ignored them and chanted they don't make a move on me in my head. I hate it when that happens.

But alas! Boys will be boys. Catcalling is never attractive jerk! I feigned ignorance of my beauty which is a crime just so I can walk past them. However, they blocked my way.

"Hey there gorgeous lady, wanna go with us?" I calmed myself and not be such an amazon and attack these guys right here and now.

"Excuse me. You're blocking my way." As if it wasn't obvious enough. I fought the urge to roll my eyes.

"Oh come on, we're gonna have some fun." This time, I didn't bother to hide my irritation as I crossed my arms and stood on one foot.

"Have fun then. Now shoo!" I tried to side step but one blocked my way. There's four of them and I can only take down two at a time with their size.

"We just want to get to know you. You're really pretty." One tried to tuck a hair behind my ear but avoided the touch. They're irking me so much.

"I'm aware and I'm not interested now move it." I glared.

"Wohoaaa~ feisty I like it." I looked up to the heavens and prayed for sanity.

"I'm not into so why don't you just shove it into each other's asses!" I stormed off only to be grabbed by the arm and be pulled back.

"She said she's not interested!" Someone pulled me from their grasp and turned to see jisoo.

"Ooh another pretty lady." I swat his hands away when he tried to touch my jichu.

"And this pretty lady is mine so back off!" I pulled jisoo's waist to mine. We both walked back towards our camp but two of the guys

Please log in to read the full chapter