Epilogue

Karma is ME!
Please log in to read the full chapter

After the event, The win of the school's basketball team wasn't the talk of the campus. Although, front page went to the MVP, which was yoongi but not for the game he won.

The school's newspaper club asked an interview with us but we gave no comment and just told them what happened at the court is what it is. We were not that evil to tarnish yoongi, however we couldn't stop the club from stating facts based on what happened at the court, although there's not much details of what really happened between us.

Jisoo and I also became the talk of the campus after the stunt we pulled. Some stupid guys came to us and invited us thinking we'd let them watch us have or go for a . What a joke.

Front page? MIN YOONGI: A PLAYER PLAYED— The basketball player's MVP was played by his own game last night when he broke up with his recent girlfriend, Kim Jisoo, to rekindle the old flame with his ex, Jennie Kim, who dumped him infront of the student body for... wait for it... his current ex! The star player could not believe his eyes as the two hot ladies made out infront of him, rubbing salt to his wound. Two pretty ladies neither chose him and chose to be with each other. Where have our star player lack? But wait, there's more! Rumors has it that Min Yoongi cheated on Jennie Kim for Kim Jisoo! Can you guys see the bigger picture? If the rumors are true, Min Yoongi has it coming for him. To the girls: That was an epic come back!

To say yoongi was humiliated, was an understatement.


~•~

I laughed and avoided jisoo's hands as she tickled me. She straddled me and continued tickling me. I caught her hands and sat up, pulling her waist and kissed her. My hands went inside her spaghetti strapped fitted-top and d on her s.

"My girlfriend smells nice." I whispered as I trailed my kisses down her neck, on her earlobe, earning a moan from her.

"Well my girlfriend feels so good." She said breathlessly as she cocked her head to the side to give me more access. I took off her top and on her as she slipped a hand on my booty shorts.

She yelped when I suddenly pulled her ankles, making her back fall on the bed. She on her fingers as I removed her remaining clothes and took off mine as well. I put a pillow below her hips and bent down, trailing kisses on her lower abdomen down to her wet mound.

"I want you too." I looked up and smirked. I repositioned

Please log in to read the full chapter