Karma 13

Karma is ME!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Are you sure you're ok? You look flushed." I nervously giggled and told her I'm fine.

"How about you?" We're on our way back and she only brought some of her clothes and I carried some of her pillows. She has tons of it! Saying she can't sleep with only one.

"What about me?" She's busy texting. Probably yoongi.

"I'm seriously offering you to back out right now." She laughed and closed her phone, pocketing it.

"How many times do you have to tell me that? I'm getting excited with each time you try to warn me." Oh boy. Maybe she can survive later, but I doubt I can.

"Alright, but don't tell me I didn't warn you." She chuckled. We arrived at the apartment and I helped her with her things. She excused herself when her phone rang though, so I went ahead and seulgi greeted me, assisting me with jisoo's bags.

"Let me guess, her boyfriend is calling?" I looked back to see her animatedly talking to the person on the other line.

"Most probably." I shrugged. I don't care about yoongi anymore.

"Why are you so late by the way?" I grunted as I put the last of jisoo's things in my room.

"We did flying yoga. She taught me how to do it." I looked up see seulgi smiling like a cheshire cat.

"Stop smiling like that, you look like a cat all the more." She scoffed

"Have you looked at the mirror? You look like a cat too." We both turned to my vanity mirror and laughed.
What? We're crazy like that.

"Uhhh.. why are you laughing?" We both turned to lisa

"On second thought... don't answer that." She made a bee line to my bed and jumped on it.

"Where's our new tenant?" She propped her elbows and cocked her head at me

"She's on the phone. Where's Irene and chaeng?" She laid back down and did a snow angel. Or is it bed angel?

"Preparing for dinner and snacks for later." I jumped on the bed, making her squeal and roll over.

I'm on my knees and my hands clasped together in prayer position. "Please don't traumatize jisoo." She laughed along with seulgi who dropped herself next to lisa and I glared at them. "I'm serious!"

"We don't know what you're talking about, right seulgi bear?" Lisa innocently batted her lashes to seulgi who tilted hear head at me.

"Yeah jennie boo, whaddya

Please log in to read the full chapter