Karma 17

Karma is ME!
Please log in to read the full chapter

I paced back and forth as I bit my nails. I continued looking over to the door but lisa and chaeng still hasn't come home yet and I'm a nervous wreck. Tonight's the first night we'll sleep in the room alone together and I don't know what to do.

"Chill jennie, it's just the first night. You should let her feel relaxed." I whispered to myself. My head whipped to the door when it opened and found an exhausted jisoo.

"You ok?" I frowned.

"Yeah. Just tired." She lazily dragged herself in the sofa and dropped her body backwards to it.

"I'll get you water." I scurried off and got her some water.

"Here." She sat up and said thanks, accepting it.

"Why are you so tired?" She sat up straight so I can sit next to her and put the glass on the table.

"The move we made earlier is catching up to me I guess. I shouldn't have skipped jogging. Now my body's killing me." She stretch and twisted her body to the side, hearing a satisfying crack. She sighed and leaned back.

"Do you know a masseuse that offers home service?" I know someone who offers a different service.. I gasped silently when an idea came to me.

"I don't. But I can massage you if you want."

"Really? Weren't you tired earlier?" I helped her move her remaining things from her apartment.

"Nah, I've rested quite awhile since I only had few classes today." She nodded and smiled.

"Are you sure?" I nodded, rather excitedly. She clapped and jumped up.

"I'll just take a shower and we're good to go."

"Sure. Do you wanna use oil or.."

"Lotion. I can't stand the feeling of oil on my body." I nodded and she proceeded to our room.

"Asssaaaa!" I cheered and did a mini dance when her head popped out from our room. I quickly pretended to stretch and pick up her glass.

"I forgot to say thank you." She giggled.

"I haven't done it yet, you might be disappointed." She shook her head.

"I'm sure you're good at it, you enthusiastically volunteered like you wanted to show off." She teased

"Oh my, you caught on that?" She laughed.

"You can say thank you afterwards." I say meaningly. Maybe a kiss will suffice.

Please log in to read the full chapter