Karma 14

Karma is ME!
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: found some of these games online since I don't really know what games to play aside from the usual. The things I googled ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚

โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข

My mouth dropped from shock. "Really? Find the as a starter?" Jisoo laughed at the word .

"How do you play that?" Jisoo enthusiastically asked, bouncing on her seat.

"See? That's the spirit." I rolled my eyes at lisa.

"Ok so here's the game, one of us will hide, which is you jisoo. And they rest of us will find you. Whoever finds you shall hide with you in the same hiding space until only one is left to find the pack which is the loser who then hides on the next round." Our place is not that big, but it's not that small either, plus there's a lot of spaces to hide.

"That sounds fun! What if you hide on aย small space?" Jisoo tilted her head.

"Then you just have to fit." Seulgi smirked. They cheered and cranked up some music we all closed our eyes except for jisoo and counted to ten.

We opened our eyes and started to search for her. Everyone immediately went in the rooms so I went over to the kitchen. I peeked on the rooms and see they're still looking for her. I was about to go to the washroom when I saw the cabinet below the sink slightly ajar.

I immediately covered before she can squeal and crawled in with her and closed the door. The cabinet below the sink has double doors and ractangular. We have nothing to put there except the clean rugs where jisoo lay.

"Out of all place, you have to hide here." I whispered. We have enough space for now but having three will be crowded, how much more five? We'll have to wait for the last person to find us before we end the game.

"It's exciting!" She giggled and I shushed her when I hear footsteps.

"Where is she?" We covered our mouths and breathed a sigh of relief when lisa walked away, but then Irene came and found us.

Irene giggled as she crawled in, pushing me, as I inched closer to jisoo who is now laying sidewaysto have more space, our faces inches apart. I now understand why they use the term . Irene has her back on us and she almost squealed when the door opened revealing chaeng.

"I knew it." She giggled and pushed irene, pushing me, backing jisoo to the wall. Our bodies pressed against each other. Jisoo suddenly burtsed out

Please log in to read the full chapter