Karma 2

Karma is ME!
Please log in to read the full chapter

I stared up at the ceiling to stop my tears from falling. My fist clenched tightly. I closed my eyes and remembered the time when we started. We were on our last year of high school. We've known each other since the beginning.

Everything, was it all just a lie? Rage welled up inside of me. He wrote me songs, he wrote me letters. Those sweet words that came from his lips. Were all those rehearsed? Then I realize, we never went public.

"The more people know, the more people will meddle with our relationship." I didn't doubt that cause it's true anyway. But looking back, it's to hide me. Hide that he's with me so when he finds a girl worth marrying, he can easily dump me.

"Hey?" My eyes opened and tear slipped.

"You ok?" I turned to my right and saw pretty eyes looking worriedly at me.

"Here, you can have this." She handed me a tissue and I accepted it.

"Thanks." She smiled, her heart shaped lips stretched out perfectly, forming a beautiful smile. I looked at her from head to toe and she's just perfect.

"I don't know what you're crying about, but it's going to be ok. Maybe not now, but soon." She rubbed my back, as I wiped my tears.

"Sorry. How rude of me, my name's jennie." I smiled, offering my hand for a shake.

"No pressure. I'm jisoo. Kim jisoo." My breath hitched and my smiled faltered.

"You look pale, you ok?" I blinked. I took my hands from her and quickly gathered my things.

"S-sorry, I-I forgot I cooked rice." I said, not looking at her.

"Oh, you better get going then." She chuckled and I ran off

"Yoongi! Over here!" I slowed down and looked back as yoongi smiled over to her and gave her a hug like he didn't end a five-year relationship. She smiled and hugged him tightly. Giggling as he lifted her off the ground a bit.

Hands suddenly covered my eyes and another held my hand.

"You shouldn't kill yourself hun." Lisa and chaeyoung lead me back to our apartment where I slammed my room shut. My room filled with memories of him. I thrashed everything. Everything that reminds me of him. I sat down at the mess I made, bawling my eyes out. I hear my room creak open.

"Let's go to our room." I let lisa drag me out of my room and let me in theirs.

"Stay here. I'm gonna

Please log in to read the full chapter