Karma 25

Karma is ME!
Please log in to read the full chapter

I was worried over nothing. I thought jisoo will avoid me like plague after what happened between us but she's still the same. Although, it feels like she's way tooo the same like nothing happened between us but at least she stops talking about yoongi. That, I observed. Speaking of...

Meet me later at the court. I sighed and puffed an air out of my mouth. Classic yoongi. He's the one who wants to see me yet I'm the one he wants to go to meet him. I haven't told anyone about what yoongi's doing. Even lisa and chaeng. Lisa will probably march up to yoongi and beat the crap out of him but I don't want that happening. I have a plan that needs to work.

My plan is simple. If yoongi is gonna do what I think he's gonna do, I need to make jisoo break up with him cause he doesn't deserve to be the one to break up with her. Who does he think he is? Just thinking about it makes my blood boil. If I'm correct, he wants me back. Like hell I would! And he had the audacity to approach me while he's still with jisoo.

What is up with him? Why can't he break up with the girl he's in a relationship with first, before wooing another girl. The nerve of that guy! What does he think we are? A backup? If it doesn't go well with his courting he'll continue to play with the other and if it goes through, break up with the current? Guys like that are the worst! Why do they even do that? Afraid to be alone? Geez! I'm just glad he didn't give any excuses like I love her but I love you too so I can't let you go crap or was he if I hadn't caught him?

"Jennie." Taehyung grunted and I raised a brow at him

"You're breaking my arm." I gasped and let go of him. I hadn't realize I was twisting his arm. Poor boy.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorryyy!" He winced and nodded.

"Are you ok? Does it hurt?" He chuckled and said it's alright.

"But really, what's going on with your head that you're having such a murderous intent." I chuckled and apologized again. Taehyung and I have bacame quite close since we get paired up with the club activities. I swear if I get to choose a play, I'd make sure there's a lesbian scene and I'll get to be paired up with jisoo.

"I was just thinking how a guy could do such a thing..." I told him the situation

Please log in to read the full chapter