Karma 9

Karma is ME!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"This won't do! It's been a week but I still have no progress with her." I groaned as I laid on the couch.

"Aren't you texting?" Lisa slapped my legs and I moved it up so she can sit down. Once she did, I laid my legs back down, on her lap.

"And aren't you getting closer? You're the closest thing as a Best friend to her." Oh, what an optimistic couple.

"While we are getting closer, she's getting closer to yoongi too!" We hear a knock and chaeng yelled for them to come in. They left it unlock, knowing seulgi and irene will be coming over, so none of us will have to stand up.

"You guys making me the 5th wheel isn't helping!" Irene and seulgi chuckled as they came in.

"Then bring her over." Seulgi said as if it's the easiest thing to do.

"She's too busy with her boyfriend." I grumbled.

"And that is why she has no friends." I threw a pillow cushion to irene who just stuck her tongue out at me.

"She has friends! Not just close as we are. And she does hang out, we even play different sports everyday after school." I defended jisoo.

"And that's all you'll ever be. Straight people won't bend themselves. They won't even think about it." They're talking as if it's easy.

"I was straight. Everyone was straight." It's a fact.

"No. You just thought you were straight. No gay people were straight, straight." Seulgi argued

"Ugh, whatever. It's not like I can just come up to her like: hey jisoo, I can be your top, can you be my bottom?" They laughed but I was not joking.

"Oh hun, you have to make known first before you try to bend her. Give her subtle hints that you swing the other way." My jaw dropped

"Why didn't I think of that? But wasn't I already giving her hints?" How do you exactly act gay?

"Drooling for her on your head doesn't count." I scratched my head.

"You have to check if she's ok being around with gay people though. You might wonder why she won't say word to you anymore once she knows your gay."

"She... isn't like that." I hope.

"You never know." She shrugged.

"I can tell. Acting department is very broad afterall." I confidently said.

"And you're in the acting department. She can act, she takes the lead roles afterall."

Please log in to read the full chapter