Chapter 16

Karma is ME!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"You ok now?" I nodded, wheezing.

"Shut up!" I groaned at lisa. They've already changed clothes.

"But seriously jisoo, you're not bluffing are you? Kiss kiss, liplocking and not my mama kissed my cheeks kiss." Irene sat beside jisoo, inquiring more.

"I was curious, and I'm a competitive person. It was one time when I got drank at a party before going to college and we played truth or dare. As much as I love eating chicken, I have not become a chicken myself." She shrugged.

"So you kissed a girl for a dare?" She nodded.

"How about now? What if we dare you?" She tilted her head and thought about it and I'm also anticipating for her answer.

"Mayyybeee not. I have a boyfriend, it'll feel like cheating."

"But if you don't have a boyfriend?" Jisoo leaned back as four of them crowded her with hopeful expressions.

"I haven't realllyyy thought about it? But maybe not really? I'm over that phase and I'm not curious about it anymore since I've already tried it." All four deflated, even I slouched with her answer.

"D-did I say something wrong?" She squeaked.

"Nah. We're just drama queens. Anyway, we'll get going. See you soon?" She nodded. Irene and Seulgi kissed her cheeks goodbye.

"Can I take a bath first?" She turned to me and I blinked.

"Uh yeah. Sure." She said thanks and scurried to the room.

"What do you think?" Chaeyoung giggled and lisa smirked to me.

"Operation: Seduce a Straight Commence." My lips is set on a straight line and I nodded.
 


I went in our room and I can hear the water running from the bathroom. I paced around, thinking how I should do it. Should I be taking off my shirt as soon as she comes out? Or should I already be by then? I chewed on my bottom lips as I think.

I was deep in thought that when the water stopped and the door clicked open I immediately went on my knees and bent over, as if looking for something below my bed, with my shirt sliding up in the middle of my back. I made sure my bum is on her direction.

"Whate are you looking for?" I found something glittering below so I grabbed it, and raised it to her

"This!" She cocked a brow and my jaw dropped seeing it's a

"It was my ex's so I thought I should give it... back to him.." she laughed and picked it up for me

"Ooh. Same brand my boy

Please log in to read the full chapter