Karma 12

Karma is ME!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"You're exaggerating. How bad can it be?" She asked as we got out of the cab.

"You're playing with the devils!" I still shiver at the thought of the last time I played with the two, how much more if you add two, who's equally as impish as them?

"What did they do to you?" She asked, holding the door for me to get in.

"Should I enumerate?" I wondered aloud as I went in, making her chuckle and closed the door.

"Enlighten me." I stared at her and she stared back. I sat on her sofa and looked around her place.

"You live alone here?" It's bigger than our place, and definitely much more expensive.

"Yeah. But it's by choice really." I cocked my head on the side as plopped down beside me.

"You might not last a month on our dorm." She giggled and shook her head no

"True. I'll last the whole year." She winked.

"Why were you so aloof?" She thought for a while and just shrugged

"I just don't like drama so I stay distant as possible." She leaned back and closed her eyes

"What changed?" I silently asked as I stared at her.

"Molla. It just did." I leaned back too, but I continued to stare at her. Studying her side profile.

"Because of your boyfriend?" The corners of her lips tugged up.

"You could say that. He was damn persistent...." she popped an eye open to look at me and closed it again.

I stayed quiet, knowing she has more to say. "But that's about how persistent he could get. I feel like he only liked the chase."

"What made you say that?" She opened her eyes and sat up straight, heaving a sigh.

"He's veryy... confusing. I feel important, but.. I don't know? I think he's confused." Her brows furrowed as she chewed on her bottom lip. I absentmindedly reached to her lips, freeing it from her teeth. I looked up to see her staring. I blushed and quickly moved away.

"Sorry. It was distracting me." I awkwardly laughed, calming my heart down. It was silent for a while and I looked anywhere but her.

"Shouldn't you be packing?" I finally turned to her, but gaped to see her taking her shirt and pants off, leaving her sports bra and on.

"Let me just to do flying yoga one last time." I watched in awe as she grabbed and put on some yoga pants.

"Wanna try?" She smiled, pulling up her hair in a ponytail. If I was a guy, I'd be sporting a hard on right now.

"Uh.. sure?" I w

Please log in to read the full chapter