Karma 6

Karma is ME!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Oooh, someone's dressed to impress." Lisa wiggled her eyebrows and I flipped my hair. I wore a bell-bottom jeans and long sleeved cropped top paired with black pumps. I let my hair down and kept my make up simple.

"G'morning loves~" chaeyoung pecked lisa on the lips but lisa grabbed her nape, deepening their kiss, making chaeyoung straddle her.

"Good morning too" I sat on the chair adjacent to them and ate my breakfast which consists of A pair of sandwich and egg whites as I watch them make out this early of a morning.

"Sorry 'bout that." Lisa giggled and chaeyoung stood up when the our doorbell rang.

"Are you ready for D-day?" I smiled at Irene and gave her the bird then it. They laughed.

"After a week, you're finally all out." I smirked and continued eating.

"So what's the plan? It seems jisoo and yoongi got a lot sweeter these days." Seulgi raised a brow

"So? Even married couple gets divorced." I shrugged

"That's our girl! What's your plan now?" I smirked knowingly. For the past week, I have not only found myself, but I have observed my muse as well. Just like they said, she's naturally kind, so she'll be easy to approach.

"I plan to introduce myself today." I smiled broadly.

"What? You're just gonna walk up to her and introduce yourself?" I shrugged and smiled knowingly.

 

•••

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" She crouched and helped me pick up my papers.

"Oh, no, it's ok. I wasn't looking where I was going." Lie.

She looked up to me as she handed me back my papers. Recognition passed through her eyes and she smiled. We both stood up and I busied myself with arranging the papers. Trying to be nonchalant as possible.

"Did you burn the rice?" I was genuinely confused at first then I remembered our first meeting. I laughed.

"Oh right, that was you!" She looked prettier with her purplish pink hair. But then again, she'd look pretty no matter what he hair color is or even if she has no hair. She's wearing jumper pants and a fitted striped blouse. I felt over dressed but ignored it.

"I like your pumps." She smiled, looking at it

"Thanks, I like you." I giggled

"Hmm?" She looked up at me questioningly.

"I like your hair." She smiled and touched

Please log in to read the full chapter