Karma 29

Karma is ME!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Students from our school and the rival school are starting to fill the gymnasium where the big game will be held.

"You ready?" I turned to jennie and grinned

"I'm always ready." Irene got out of the car and readied her camera. She really want this on cam.

"Target locked." I whispered as soon as I saw yoongi doing practice shots.

I walked in and eyes were on me. Including yoongi's. His friends hooted and I had the urge to roll my eyes. I strutted to where he is and stopped when I was close enough.

"Wow." I couldn't help but raise a brow when he eyed me up and down.

"You wanted to talk?" I crossed my arms and he looked around, looking for someone. Probably jennie.

"Let's go at the back." He held my elbow and started to walk me toward the locker area but I stopped and removed my arm from him.

"I don't want to make a scene." He whispered. His teammates can hear us clearly.

"Let's break up." He froze and his mates gave a chorus of oooooh.

"That's good." He smirked

"That's what I actually wanna talk about. I want to break up. I'm glad we're on the same page." He was chill. He twirled his ball on his index finger and I snatched it from him, spinning it on my finger.

"Good then." He tried to get the from me but I let it roll on my arm, to my nape, going to the other arm.

"Woooh." His teammated cheered and he ticked his tongue.

"I told you right? Girls can play ball too." I dribbled the ball and shoot. He watched the ball fly and... score.

"Holy ! Jisoo that was so cool!" I winked at one of his friends and waved bye at him.

"Bye yoongi. Don't miss me too much." I strutted away and didn't look back. I went out to where the others were. They are still in the car, waiting. I had a serious look on my face and jennie greeted me

"What happened? Did you get dumped first?" I then smirked

"Phase one, done." She laughed and hugged me.

"For a second there, I thought he get to dump you first."

" please. The guy looked smug but the girly showed him she can handle balls, figuratively and literally, and his ego crushed." We got back in the car and gathered to watch Irene's scoop.

"I should go and comfort him right? To support his big game too." Jennie smirked and we laughed.

"We'll be in the audience. Remind me to grab a popcorn." Lisa said, turning to chaeng.

"Stay near the bleachers. I have a feeling he saved a seat for me."

"Why of course queen." We all walked out of the car and jenni

Please log in to read the full chapter