unnie

SHE'S A PSYCHO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOMEONE'S POV

 

i am walking to the hallway of my new school , actually , i don't like here but my baby want's to go back and study here again so i have no choice but to follow her because i am not confident to let her study here without me ,especially not when her first love is here too.

I dont want to give that person another chance to come back to my baby again, i wont let that happen - never. Call me selfish, idont care as long as i have my baby all for myself i don't give a damn about anyone's opinion. She's my everything and i'd rather die than to lose her.

as i was walking , i halt at my step when i saw the person i hate the most , not just because of her attitude but because she's the person that my baby treasured the most before and maybe untill now.

She smirk at me when she recognize me as she stop few steps away from me. 

i glare at her , she never change " how are you ?" she ask as if we're close

i did'nt reply to her questions , instead i arc my perfectly trimmed brows at her.

"untill now , you still hate me, don't you ? it's been 2 years , i'm touched that you still remember me " she said wiggling her brows teasing.

i shake my head as i try my best to hide my annoyance" ofcourse , no one can forget you " how can i forget you , when you are the reason why i can't get my baby's heart fully  i said 

"i guess you are going to study here too because i heard that she transffered here ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter