please love me

SHE'S A PSYCHO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YERIN'S POV

 

I Lay at the ground panting. I am here at the basement of our house ,where our mini dance studio located. This is my hide out,, my sanctuary.i always go here when i feel frustrated or i want to scape from everythig- from world.

 

i dance and dance here untill i dont feel my body anymore, untill i dont have the energy to do anything but to breathe.Because this is the only way i can let out of my frustration or else i will end up hurting myself. I have an anger management disorder- but no one knows, even my own father. Well, he does'nt care anyway ,and maybe he will be glad if i end up killing myself- that's how cruel he is.

 

THEY ARE RIGHT ,NO ONE CAN LOVE YOU

 

i run my fingers through my hair in frustration when i remembered again what eunbi told me a few days ago. it kept on echoing in my ears like A broken disc. i admit, that it affects me to the point that it frustrates me.

How can they say that no one can love me ?

are they a god? a fortune teller?

"HOW CAN THEY SAY THAT ?!!!" i shouted as i punch the ground.

i sat up and kneel to punch the cement floor harder.

"HOW CAN SHE IN SAY THAT EASILY?!!!" i saw blood coming from my knuckles but i still continue hitting the floor untill it become numb..all i want is to let out my anger. 

 

LISTEN YERIN , IF YOU'LL LOVE THEM RIGHT , THEY WILL LEAVE YOU, SO IF YOU WANT SOMEONE TO STAY IN YOUR LIFE' YOU SHOULD INSTALL FEAR IN THEM SO THEY WILL BE AFRAID TO LEAVE YOU- YOU SHOULD TIGHTEN YOUR HOLD TO THEM SO THEY CAN'T GO AND LEFT YOU SUFFERING.

 

i remember my father telling me that line when i was 9 years old, the time when my mother left us for another man. My father gave everythng to her but she still left us suffering. That cruel woman is not afraid to leave us and my father is too kind to hold her on her neck or to even tell her not to go.She left us without a fear that my father might do something to her and to her lover because she knew that my father can't do that.

 

and since that day, me and my father changed.Our family bussiness that time are near to bankruptcy, so my father had to spent day and night to his office to save the company but i know that it's also his way to forget my mother.We barely saw each other since then.

The invisible wall between us became thicker and wider to the extent that we almost a stranger to each other. He became the father that no one wants to have, he became heartless even to his own daughter. His company became his priority ,He will do everything to make his company stays on top even if it means he have to send his only daughter anywhere far from him, just to get rid of the rumors that can put his company to the brink.

And it's true, he sent me to australia for almost 8 years because he said that i am just a hindrance ,and pain i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter