Hang out

SHE'S A PSYCHO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sinb POV

"hey you're spacing out again.  care to share? " i turned my head to look at yewon when she suddenly poke my cheeks. 

we are here at our favorite cafeteria since we decided to do our assignment together. 

And i actualy agreed since  i also want to distract myself from thinking about the kissed. The kissed i had with yerin. I cant stop myself from thinking about it. I keep spacing out because  it keeps on popping  in my head. 

I'll  be lying if i say that i didn't like the kissed. Her kiss are still the same.Still the sweetest kissed I've  ever tasted. 

i sigh "it's  nothing" i said dismissing  the topic. 

we continue studying  the lessons we had yesterday untill yewon's phone rings. 

"oh yuju is calling. tsk i forgot to text her last night and this morning. i hope she's not mad" she mumbles while shaking her head ,clearly worried. 

she answered the phone while i bring my gaze back at my book . 

"goodmorning baby sorry i forgot to text you" i heard yewon said but i choose to bring my focus back to my books

"huh?  where are you?  sowon unnie? with yerin?  jung yerin? " my head immediately  turned to her direction when i heard her mentioning yerin's name .

"what are you guys doing there?  ohh ok.you guys are so lazy. can you tell them to shut up ?. im with sinb, ill ask her if she also want to come..  ok baby i love you. please tell them to refrain from killing each other. no worries.  bye" she hunged up the phone before looking at me as i gave her a questioning look. 

"jung yerin and yuju were bothe on sowon unnies house. they slept there last night" she explained

my brows furrowed "jung yerin? you're  saying that jung yerin are on sowon unnies house?  how did that happened? " i asked confuse. 

yewon just shrug her shoulders as she start putting her stuffs back to her bag "she just said that something happened last night but she will explain it later because the two girls on the background were so noisy .  She asked if we want to go there since they were planning to swim and use the pool on sowon unnie's house. She asked me to buy some barbeque because they were craving for it but no one wants to go out to buy . do you want to come? " she asked and i nodded before putting my books back to my bag. 

we stopped by in the groceries store to buy some meat for the barbeque and some snacks too before heading to sowon unnies house. 

i dont know why but my heart are beating fast. Im curious to know how they ended up sleeping on sowon unnies house but im more curious on why yerin agreed to slept there and spent the whole night with them-she even stayed there to swim with them. as far as i know She doesnt like to be with anyone,  she always wanted to be alone , talking to people is a waste of ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter