Yerin Pov

SHE'S A PSYCHO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yerin POV. 

-where are you . we need to talk. -

 i shake my head as i put my phone above the table before i lean my back at the backrest. 

i really wanted to reply. i want to ask him what does he need this time but i choose not to. It's just a waste of time

my gaze landed at the girls playing at the pool. They were laughing at each other -obviously enjoying theirselves.Good for them. 

i can't believe i am here. I can't believe that they'd let me stay with them. surprisingly i enjoy being with them. I never thought that i am capable to enjoy other people's company even though i dont know them well.

I never had a friend so all of this were new to me. They were fun to be with and i will never regret joining them today. I had fun i have to admit that. 

Today i realized why alot of people wants to have a group of friends. They will help you forget your problem even just for awhile especially  when all of them were true. 

I've always wanted to be alone. For me, being alone in a peaceful place are the most enjoyable moment. I hate noisy places. I dont like it when different voices echoing in my ears.But today , I need to admit that i'm enjoying this noisy place where i am in right now. 

from here , i can here yewon's scolding , eunha and sinb's bickering , and yuju's laugh -it's so chaotic here but it's wierd because i can't feel that uneasiness feeling that i always felt whenever i'm in a place like this. 

It makes me want to have a friends like them,  something that i never thought i'm going to wish for. 

But who i am kidding?.  perfect people would never welcome me in their group. I'm the so -called psycho, no one could trust me. 

My gaze landed on sinb. I can hear her laugh from here. A chuckle escape from my lips when i remember how she blushed when i mentioned our kissed earlier. i would never tell her but i was so grateful everytime she went to the rooftop to share her lunch with me- i didn't show it but I'm always looking forward to it. 

and to tell you the truth they were right, NO ONE CAN

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter