Don't touch me

SHE'S A PSYCHO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNBI POV

"yahh !! dont you dare touch me !!!!" *BLAAAGSSHH* yerin's voice can be heard in every corner of the clinic, i am here outside the clinic but i can clearly hear yerin's voice from here. some students help me to bring her here when she pass out earlier and the school nurse told us that she just passed out becasue of her high fever so there's no need to transffer her to the hospital.

The school nurse said that yerin's wound on her hand needs to be treated immediately to avoid infections but that psycho does'nt want anyone to touch her.She kept on screaming whenever the nurse tries to come near her

i shake my head

our proffessor told me to just stay here and look after yerin and he will excuse me to our next subject, so i have no choice but to stay here.

i walked inside the clinic and saw yerin at the bed while the three nurse is few feet away from her . The clinic is so messy and seems like yerin threw things just to stop the nurses from coming near her. 

"but your wound needs to be trea--" 

"i don't care !!!" yerin shouted before coughing a few times.

i can see that she's still weak cause she still have a fever ,so shouting can drain all her remaining energy.

maybe she don't really want anyone touching her.

i never saw her touching someone before anyway , she never do even a simple hand shake..

well, except...

 

"can i do it ? well if it's ok ?" i suddenlly ask to the three nurses.

They all looks at me in confusion, even yerin.

i dont know what's gotten into me, but i remember that she touched me before , she even kissed me and she let me touched her too ,so maybe she would let me touch her again this time.

 

"o-ok" the nurse said hesitating , i smiled to them

"all i need to do is to put that three ointment and the ice pack to her wound and the swollen area, right?" i ask pointing at the ointment on the table and the nurse nodded before the three of them walked out of the room.

i get the first aid kit on the table and the ointment beside it. 

"w-what do you think you're doing?" yerin said in a serious tone

i rolled my eyes on her "i willl going to put some ointment on your wound obviously" i said looking at her eyes while showing her the kit and ointment on my hand

"i can manage' " she said looking away

"but you TOUCHED me before remember ? don't you think it's a little bit unfair if you dont let me touch you too? and infact i am the one who brought you here, just let me treat your wounds and i'll call it a quits" i said as i sat down beside her

she looks at me but i saw how she rolled her eyes, at first ,she trIED to pull her hand from my grip but i tightened the hold then she stop resisting.

i look at her hand, it's swollen and the bruise became darker now.

"what happened ? " i ask her while applying the ointment on her wound.

"none of your bussiness" she said as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter