song

SHE'S A PSYCHO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YEWON POV

"last time i group all of you into two batch right ? i ask the first batch to sing a song using any instrument and then i ask the second batch to choreograph a song - any genre right ? now, the first batch will perform today like what i told you last week ,then the second batch will perform next week " our proffesor said 

like what she said last week she group us into two bacth and luckily i belong to the second batch with eunbi since were not really good at singing , well we can sing but not as good as yuna unnie.

Honestly, untill now i still can't make up my mind to what song should i use and now i only have 1 week left to choreograph a song.

"ok so let's start with ms. baek kishan , please give her a round of a plause " the she proffesor said and we all clap.

actually alot of them chose a good song but most of the song is about love or about relationships.

then after 7 students 

" now let's clap for miss choi yuna " she said as yuna walked to the front before facing us with a big smile. She looks more relax than the others, maybe because singing and composing songs is her passion. 

She really loves music and she has a great voice. SHe can hit high notes without a sweat.

She's really a good catch and i'm lucky to have her.

i still remember when she serenade me, that time when she propose to me and asked me to be her girlfriend. She's a little bit slow and clumsy at times but she's the sweetest girl i've ever met. Alot of students here adores her for being beautiful and talented ,maybe that's one of the things that makes me lucky, because i am the one she choose out of a million.

.

She gave me a wink when her eyes landed at me as she stop infront of the keyboard , some of our classmates squeal and gave me a teasing look since our relationship is not a secret to them.Theres alot of instrument that we can use here at the music room but the only instrument that yuna knew how to play is piano.

She cleared before she starts playing the keyboard.

She close her syes as she plays the intro-feeling the song. That's what makes yuna a good singer , because she always sing a song with full of passion and feelings.

 

You're the light, you're the night
You're the colour of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much

You're the fear, I don't care
'Cause I've never been so high
Follow me to the dark
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you brought to life, to life

So love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do
Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do
Touch me like you do, ta-ta-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

 

 

 

She sung the chorus as she opens her eyes and her gaze landed on me. The love on her eyes is undeniable, and how she sung the song is like the song is really meant for me. Maybe this is really the reason why i fell for her , because i saw how deep her love for me. 

 

 

 


Fading in, fading out
On the edge of paradise
Every inch of your skin is a holy grail I've got to find
Only you can set my heart on fire, on fire
Yeah, I'll let you set the pace
'Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head's spinning around I can't see clear no more
What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (like you do)
Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do
Touch me like you do, ta-ta-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (like you do)
Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (yeah)
Touch me like you do, ta-ta-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

I'll let you set the pace
'Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head's spinning around I can't see clear no more
What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (like you do)
Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (yeah)
Touch me like you do, ta-ta-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (like you do)
Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (oh)
Touch me like you do, ta-ta-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

 

 

 

everyone is looking at her with awe, She can get everyone's attention when she sings. Maybe i am super kind and nice in my past life that's why god gave me yuna.   

 

Everyne claps as the song ends and yuna flash her sweetest smile to everyone, even our own proffessor is speachless from her performance, that's how powerful her voice is.

 

 

 

 

 

She walked back to her seat- next to me, then she leaned closer to me to whisper into my ears.  

 

"i love you" that is what she whispered before leaning back.

 

 

 

i know i'm blushing so hard right now, this girl beside me never fail to make me blush everyday, well she said before that making me blush everyday untill our wedding day is her goal-that's how crazy she is.

 

 

 

and i'm lucky that this crazy girl is mine.

 

i look at eunbi expecting that she's looking at me with her teasing smile like what she always do whenever she caught me blushing because of yuna but fortunately she did'nt caught me this time because her gaze is fix on someone.

 

 

 

i look infront and saw that it's already yerin's turn.

 

EUNBI POV

 

I am looking at yerin, curious of what she going to sing. After that day at the clinic , i became more curious about yerin, It's like i want to know who she really is, because now i'm thinking that she's something more than a psycho.

Like what i said before, She's always alone but she never looks lonely, She's not an introvert but she did'nt have friends, and whenever she said that she don't feel anything

i'm wondering why ?

Why is she like that? Why she choose to act like a psycho ?

How can she looks so jolly and happy when her eyes does'nt have any emotions?

how can she do that ?

How can she manage to decieve all the people around her ?

Why is she wearing a mask ?

I watch every move she make, like how she slowly put her hand on top of the piano and how she take a deep breathe before she starts palying the intro.

Everything she does looks so cool and if you ask every students here in campus: WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT YERIN? - they would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter