You don't have a choice

SHE'S A PSYCHO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"no.. no.. this is not happening"  I said to myself as I sat at one of the bench that I found here at the garden of the restaurant.

I needed some air to breathe and time to think and also to process everything that is happening right now.

I want to be mad to my parents because they put me on this situation. I want to tell them that I hate this but ..

I can't .

Not only because they're my parents but also because I'm a bit scared of them.

What should I do ...

I don't want to marry that psycho.

Please oh God ! Anyone but her !

I don't know why , maybe because of my pride or maybe because of something else ..

Jung Yerin ..

The only person I can't understand ..

The person who's like a box of mystery ..

The only person who can make me feel nervous and anxious ..

The person that I want to know more yet i don't want to come anywhere near her ..

The only person I can't control

And 

The only person who knows how to control me ..

I don't hate her anymore but that doesn't mean that it's okay for me to marry her

"What should I do now " I close my eyes ,trying to calm myself ..

Can someone save me from this night mare ?..

I don't know what to do .. why am I in this situation anyway ??.. of all people , why it have to be her ?..

My parents told me that the Hwang marketing are on the brink of bankruptcy and I need to marry that psycho to save our company .. Mr Jung promised that he will save us ..

I don't have any choice ..

"I don't know that the restroom is here " 

"What are you doing here ?" I ask the Devil who sat beside me without my permission ..

"What are YOU doing here .. you said you're going to the restroom.. tsk liar " I can hear the sarcasm in her voice.. 

"None of your business"

"I am your fiance .. so you are my business " she said that so casually and it makes my blood boils ..

This devil really know how to get on my nerves..

I took a deep breath as I calm myself. I need to talk to her . I need to know why she's doing this. I need to know what she's planning to do. I need to know everything ..

And maybe I can convince her to help me to stop this crazy thing that they're planning .. I need to try ..

"Why?" I started

"Hmm " I turn to look at her but she didn't meet my eyes

Instead, she focus her gaze at the yellow flowers in front of us ..

"Why did you agreed to this ... This .." 

"This stupid set up or should say .. stupid marriage ?" She said as I saw how the corner of her lips tug upwards.

I look down on my feet " y-yes " I sigh and continue

"Why you didn't oppose .. you can stop this .. I mean ,I know you hate this too and.. and I think it's still not that late to talk to your father to stop this .. you can do that right ?.. you're his only child so I think he will listen to you if you tell him you don't like this .. " I said .. I know I sounded desperate but I don't care ..

"Yes I can do that .. " my eyes widens when I heard her response ..

I lift my head to look at her but her eyes were still glued on the flowers ..

"I can just walk out of this restaurant with a smile on my face and ruin everything if I want to .. I'm not afraid of him anyway.. unlike you who's obviously afraid of your parents " 

"R-really?" Oh God ! I forgot that she's a psycho and she do whatever she wants .. there's still a chance , right?..

"But .." my brows furrows with that... I saw how a smirk slowly forms on her face as she turns her head  to look at me ..

"why would I do that ?" 

"W-what ?"

"I said why would I stop this? ... When I also want this ?" She said and I feel like my brain stop functioning ..

What does she means with that ?..

"W-what do you mean ?" I finally asked

"By the way , who told you that I don't like whatever bull that's happening right now ??.. after the marriage then you are officially and legally mine eunbi and that means I can have you all to myself .. isn't exciting?" My heart are beating so loud right now and I don't know if this is because of anger or nervousness ..

What is she saying ? This psycho .. I can't ..I can't understand her..

"You're really a devil " I clench my fist in anger .. I can't believe what I heard ..

That smirk .. I  really hate that smirk ..

"I'll take that as a compliment .. "

"Why are you doing this ?!! Can't you be serious , just for once ?!!!"  I shouted .. she's really getting on my nerves .. I want to punch her , I want to kick her , and if given a chance 

I will kill her !

This past few days my impression of her changed ..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter