Willing victim

SHE'S A PSYCHO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sinb POV

'should I really need to do this? ayss' I said to myself why climbing the stairs to the rooftop .

When I finally reached the rooftop. I saw yerin sitting at her favorite spot while leaning her back at the railings .

 , she's surprisingly alone this time since  I know that eunha unnie always came here and spend her lunch break with yerin .  

 

I walk closer to her and stop just infront of her . Her arms crossed over her chest while her eyes are close . I thought she's sleeping , so I took the time to stare at her face .

I know that I've already said it so many times but she's really beautiful.

I can't help but to admire her beauty each and every time.

I know it's wierd but there's something in me that wants to regret that I didn't appreciate her beauty when she's still giving me all the permission to look at her face freely -when i am still her so called slave .

I snap out of my trance when she suddenly speak .

 

"Staring is rude you know ." Tsk I thought she's sleeping ??

She slowly open her eye's " This place is not peaceful anymore . I want my alone time but I can't have it anymore " she said but I don't see any annoyance in her face . It's still emotionless.

 

I just sighed before I sit beside her "my mom packed alot so I decided to share it with you " 

​i pulled out the  food containers and two chopsticks from my bag and put it infront of us one by one

"Your mother intentionally packed a lunch for two didn't she ? " She smirk but she still grab the chopstick to eat .

I just ignore her and just start eating my food. I just don't want  to admit even though it's obvious that I really asked my mother to packed a lunch for two.  

She didn't stop praising every food that she put on a big indication that she's truly enjoying the food. 

The aura shes  emitting when she's infront of the food is different , that I can't help but to smile discreetly. Even if she's trying hard to hide it I can still sense the happiness on her and I can still see the spark on her eyes -something that she rarely show - when She's infront of foods. And just like the first time I brought her foods she still looks like a child who recieved an ice cream for a very first time .

'im Wiling  to supply her lunch everyday just to see this side of yerin '

"You don't need to feed me you know . But uhmm thank you "  she suddenly utters while I'm putting back the now empty food containers back to my bag .

"You're welcome" I said then no one speak after that .   

After a few minutes of silence I decided to talk .

" C-can I ask somethin?"   I utters

"Hmm"

I turned my head to look at her and saw that her eyes are close again . Is she going to sleep again ??

"W-what do you want from eunha unnie ?? I mean .. uhh ..why are you always with her " I didn't know what to say actually , I just want to open the topic about eunha unnie . that's the reason why I'm here anyway

"Are you worried ?" She ask me instead of answering my question .

I nodded a little while I just keep my eyes on the floor like I just suddenly finds it interesting .     

 I heard her sighed " if you're worried that I might do to her what I did you . Then you don't have to worry eunbi because I won't do that to her " she said .

"n-no . That's not it . I just want to know " I said as I lift my head to look at her .

She slowly open her eyes and turned her head to met my eyes. " Really ?"

"O-ofcourse" 

"Liar " she said closing her eyes again

I sigh .. "fine I'm worried , eunha unnie was my friend and I still care for her " I admitted.

"But I can sense that you're not just worried" I look at her confuse .

"What do you mean "

She slowly opens her eyes as she turned her head to look at me in my eyes "you're not just worried hwang , You're jealous " she said while her lips curves into a smirk. .

"Tss. What are you now ?- a mind reader ?.. well just wanna let you know that YOU. ARE. WRONG .. I'm just worried " I'm trying to control my expression right now . I don't want her to think that what she said are true because -heck it's not ..

"If you say so. ." She said in mocking tone like she don't really believe it ..

This girl .

 "But to put your mind at ease .. yes .. eunha is cute and a sweet yet idiot girl... She's tough but she's also a masochist ... She's also dumb and fool but again she's cute ... Her cuteness can fill all her flaws " she stop as she look up to the sky

Whatever she said about eunha unnie was actually right. .. how can she knew that in that small spun of time? .. They met each other just few

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter