Baby Girl

SHE'S A PSYCHO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sinb Pov. 

"hey sinb-yah " i turned my head away from my phone to look at sowon unnie. 

"why? " 

"can you go to the living room and drag yerin here?. i told her to grill the barbie but that psycho suddenly dissapeared. i'll just find eunha. maybe you can also help yerin later" she said while putting down all the food at the table. 

i sigh "ok unnie "

"thank you "

----------

i wen't to the living room and saw yerin sitting at the long couch while her back leaning against the back rest .She's obviously sleeping .

i sigh.

but instead of waking her,  i've decided to sat beside her and put my phone at the table. i stare at her for awhile- admiring how beautiful she is. She has long lashes,  super white skin, and pair of naturally red lips.

are you a vampire or what?? 

i chuckled at that thought. 

i smirk as i leans closer to her just to smell her breath. 

gosh ! it really smells like march mallow!! 

i suddenly wants to taste it. 

what the hell hwang? are you out of your mind?  what are you doing? 

i once again stares at her face .She's really beautiful. i admit that sowon is the most beautiful in our campus but yerin has this another level of charisma on her .

where is the hate i've felt towards her before?..where is the hatred i always feel whenever i look at her?  . 

then suddenly something naughty came into my mind. 

i pick up my phone on the table and went on the camera app. i don't know what's gotten into me. 

i leaned closer to her and took some picture of us together while she's sleeping. after so many facial expression i did from different shots,  i've decided to do a duck face near her cheek. it's like i'm about to kiss a sleeping beauty.i close my eyes and after tapping the screen to capture.. 

tsup! 

my eyes suddenly went wide and when i look at her ,her eyes are still closed. i closed the app and went to the gallery. Last picture taken, like it really meant to capture a kissing scene. i caress my nape while processing what happened.I'm sure my cheeks were so red right now.

"done taking pictures?" 

my eyes went wide as i turned my head to look at yerin. her eyes were still closed but she suddenly smiled mischievously. 

OH MY GOSH. 

SHE'S AWAKE!! 

WE KISSED AGAIN!! 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter