Faith

SHE'S A PSYCHO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning : There's alot of grammar error on this chapter ..  (like on all the previous chapters hehe :p )

Sorry in advance ..

-----------------

 

I smirk when i saw how her eyes widens and how her body stiffened when she saw me. 

This is the image i expected to see and she didn't dissapoint me. 

I look at her parents and i noticed how they look at her warrily. 

"I'm glad to see you again.  Let's us enjoy this night " my father said before he bowed his head to pay respect.. He even nudge me to do the same and so i did with a smirk still plastered on my face.. 

"It's our pleasure to meet you again " they said as they bowed. 

They sat infront of us and i can't stop myself from smiling ,not only because this gathering is amusing but also because i saw her again after two days.. 

She's really interesting for me. She's the only person who got my attention. 

And I'm glad I am bound to marry her ..

This is exciting ..

And she's the most beautiful girl i've ever seen if I may add. 

"It's nice to see you again eunbi" i said as soon as her eyes lands on me...

------------------------- 

"What do you think?" My girlfriend beside me said while looking over her shoulder to meet my eyes because I'm hugging her from the back.

"Think about what ?" I asked

"About the four ..the two eunbi ,sojung unnie ,and yerin unnie" 

I stare at her for awhile and she looks so serious "what about them?" I ask even though I know what she's talking about ..

She rolled her eyes that makes me chuckle "ow com'n you know what I'm talking about babe ... " She whined

I laugh at her "yah what's funny?"

"You're so cute umji-yah " I said ruffling her bangs "I know. But don't change the topic"

I kiss her cheeks before I put my chin on her shoulder "well.... " I don't know what to say or where to start the conversation ..

"Do you believe that eunha unnie are still in love with sojung unnie ?.. I mean if that's the case then why did she rejected unnie's confession ?.. even if she said that she did it to find herself first, I still.. I still don't get it " she said with a serious face ..

I smile .my girlfriend are smart and everyone knows it but she's also dumb especially when it comes to love and relationship... Or should I say innocent..

That is why I love her ...

Because I know she's not that perfect though everyone think she is.. and that's what makes her perfect for me .. I'm wierd right?

"Well I can't say if she still in love with sojung unnie or not .. I'm not in the right position to judge her feelings..but .. if she's still in love with sojung then maybe she's just afraid that's why she rejected her and whatever she said are all just an excused "

She suddenly turns her body to face me  .. she's really curious about it huh..

"Afraid of what ??"

I sigh "afraid to step on the line "

"Line??" I nodded

"You see.. eunha unnie are in love with sojung for years now.. she's chasing her for years .. she was there for sojung unnie Everytime she needed someone or even if she didn't need someone , eunha unnie was there .... And sojung unnie rejected her Everytime,every single time.. sojung unnie  rejected her all those years  ... But eunha unnie didn't care"

Umji furrowing her brows in confusion "I..I don't get it"

" what I'm trying to say is .. They were like that for years .. eunha unnie didn't care because she was used to it .. she kinda expected it ..  it's like it became her second nature to give sojung all her love though she expected it already that sojung will reject it .. it's became a routine .. she was so used to sojung rejecting her  that she unknowingly forgot to think or prepare herself of what she will do next if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter