The bunny

SHE'S A PSYCHO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-EUNHA POV-

 

i look at the sky while leaning my back against the wall, i am sitting at the floor here at the school building's rooftop while thinking about a certain person

that certain person who captures not only my mind but also my heart.

"kim sojung " i utter as i remember the time i confessed my feelings to her 

i followed her when she decided to go to australia and be with her family. I never regret that decission because folllowing her is the best decission i made since that's the very reason why we became close. She was really shocked the time she saw me standing infront of their door 

" i- i-m inlove with you kim sojung " that's the exact word i said when she asked me what am i doing there. i went blank that time and that is the only thing that is on my mind.

She was shocked and while she's processing what i said , i speak again " y-you dont have to love me - not this soon , since i know that you're still in the process of moving on but please let me show you how much i cared for you. I'm here sojung and i wont leave you" 

i enrolled to the same school where she choose to study and rent the apartment near them- good thing we are quite rich and my parents is very much supportive since i am their only child so i got no problem living in  australia.

At first , she's doing everything to convince me to go back to our country but after a months she gave up. i stick to her like a glue even though she's telling me to go away or get lost - i still choose to bother her especially when i started to noticed that she's starting to build a wall between her and other people.

The once friendly kim sojung became aloof. No one can deny how beautiful she is ,so she instantly gained attention the fist time she stepped her feet on the campus ,but everytime someone tried to get close to her ' she immediately cut them off or avoid them but not in a harsh way , it's like everytime someone got a chance to spark a conversation with her ' she always find a  way to end to it or scape.

So i did my best to be with her all the time so she would'nt feel lonely, I became famous  in our previous school too ,being the only person who can come near sojung. They thought sojung and i are lovers and i did'nt confirm nor deny it because i want them to assume that sojung is mine, so no one would dare to court her.

Im crazy and obssesed i know, but can you blame me ? i saw how she cried and suffered because of eunbi and i dont want it to happen again ,even if it means i have to go through all the s just to get her and to  protect her from the pain .

I did everything to gave the best for her , things that she deserved, i did everything to made her feel especial but i forgot myself in the processed. I forgot that i'm special too. I can feel pain too 

and i can get tired too

"why are you like this to me ?" i utter while holding my tears 

then i remember what i heard yesterday.

i saw sojung and eunbi walking side by side at the hallway of the school yesterday , i got furious and jealous ofcourse , so i run to them but they did'nt notice me , i was just behind them and about to snatch sojung away from eunbi but  i got curious to their conversation so i decided to eavesdrop a litte, but i regreted it immediately

 

"stop teasing her eunbi-yah , you know that she's not good at handling jealousy" 

"i remember when YOU told me how annoying she is  and how you really want to get away from her exactly 4 months ago when we video chatted, you also told me how you wanted to transffer here again so we can make her jealous and leave you." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter