Trust

SHE'S A PSYCHO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunha POV

 

"So you mean , you want me to help you to make that sowon jealous " yerin stated as she leans her back at the railings then she close her eyes.

From the way she said it, is like this is  the most boring conversation for her ..

Tsk this psycho..

I sat down beside her and also leans my back at the railings of this rooftop - rooftop is not my favorite place but now I'm always here because of this psycho since it's her 'safe havens ' according to her .

" She's beautiful , she's kind , she's a role model , she's smart , she has a good reputation , and overall she's perfect " she utters that made me looked at her puzzled

 

"And so .....?" I asked , not getting what she's saying

" She's literally my opposite .. so making her jealous to someone nothing compared to her is so much unbelievable for me .. it's absurd don't you think ??" She let out a scornful laugh as she shake her head

 

And all I can do is to pout ...

Well.. it's true .. my sojung is way better than this psycho

" But you said that she like me too and all she need is to realize it ... " 

"But it doesn't have to be me .. there's alot of students who wants to be close to you - I'm sure it would'nt be hard for you to convince them to help you           " she answered still with her eyes close ..

I get what she was saying ..

Its true , that There's alot of students who's trying to be friends with me but ..

It's wierd but

I feel like she's the only one I can trust with this ...

I'm comfortable with her- though I would never admit it  to her 

In fact ,I feel like I can be me when im with this girl   .. 

 

Maybe because I know that she doesn't care- that even if I show her the real me and my weakness  she wouldn't give a nor would  waste her time to judge me   ...

"But you are the only one I can trust " I said with a soft voice as my eyes fixed on the floor ..

Silence filled the air as I think if I should just change my plans since this girl obviously don't have any plan to help me.

"You ..." I lift my head when I heard her speak and only to realize that she's now staring back at me ..

I saw her gulp first before she continue speaking "you t-trust me ?" She's asking for confirmation like what I said is something unbelievable for her ...

I nodded slowly ..

I can't speak because I am amaze to what I am seeing ..

A smile unconsciously formed on my lips..  

  

She immediately avoided my gaze and bit her lips ..

She's now looking everywhere but me ..

It's kinda amusing to see the impassive and emotionless jung yerin  looking so nervous and flattered at the same time for the simple words I said ...

Don't tell me this is the first time that someone told her that ...??  

 

And now , it's making me  feel something I cant explainned,, knowing that this is the kind of expression that she would never show to anyone ...

 

And I don't know why but I feel proud to myself because of the  real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter