the beginning

SHE'S A PSYCHO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"ughhh im so tired!! " i said but i didnt stop running knowing that the mens that chasing us were just few feets away from us.. 

"this is tiring..  im going crazy " the girl on my left said ,obviously tired since we've been running for minutes now. 

"wow wow as if you're  not a psycho already " the idiot on my right teased as she keeps on running and im quite surprise that she doesn't  look as tired as we are.. 

"im not talking to you wierd " 

"can you two idiots shut up and just run !!? aisssh " i said as i glared at both of them.. 

"i think she's on pms " yuju suddenly  commented in a serious tone

"hey wierd,is she like this everyday?? she's  scaring me honestly "

"yeah yeah she's  always like that "

"it must be hard for you to keep up with her attitude "

"right, i actually  asked my girlfriend  why'd she became friends with her.. she's  wierder than me and scary"

"i agree mayb-"

"yah yah!!  how dare you two talked like im not here running with you??!!  really?? shut up and run!!..  if they caught us, i will surely kill both of you"

how dare this idiots ??!!

aisshh !! i cant still believe how i ended up in this situation!!..

 

 

earlier that day.... 

"hey unnie what do you want?? why did you asked me to meet you here?  " yuju said as she sat at the swing next to me.. 

i sighed " thank  you for coming yuju -ah and im sorry if i disturbed you..  i just..  i just need someone to talk to.. " i look down pushing the swing with my foot slowly.. 

"but why did you called ne instead of yewon or sinb??.. dont get me wrong unnie  . im just curious  because  you know that we're not that close and we're  still  a little awkward  with each other since we both knew that we are friends only because  i am yewon's girlfriend .. i mean i think it's  best for you if you talk to sinb or yewon about your problem instead of me " she explained and i get her point but.. 

"i know but it's  just that i dont want to talk to any of them about my dilema since they knew me too well and also the person who caused this .. i just felt like i want to talk to someone who doesn't  know me and can give their honest point of view  " i said honestly as i turned my head to look at her but my brow furrows when i saw four mens walking towards us ...

they are grinning while looking at us.  I immediately stand up and about to grab yuju's hand because  i can smell trouble "hey hey beautiful where are you going? " one of them said as they stop infront of us.. 

yuju and i were already standinf on our feet. My heart beats increased and i can feel that yuju are as nervous as i am right now. "what do you want? " i bravely ask. 

"you know that its not safe for beautiful ladies like you to be here at the middle of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter