Pretty

My Annoying Sister Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon opened her eyes and she found herself in Sakura’s bed. It was bright. She checked her phone, 9 in the morning. She turned to the left and she saw Sakura was sleeping. She looked so tired and her shirt was ripped. Chaeyeon could see her bra through the ripped parts. Chaeyeon covered in shocked. She quickly got up from the bed. That was the time Chaeyeon realised the whole room was in mess. With the pillow, blanket, books and more Sakura’s stuff on the floor.

 

Chaeyeon checked herself. Her clothes were the same as last night. No stained or anything. Chaeyeon tried to recall what happened last night. She hit her head a few times. 

 

Let’s recalled what happened last night.

 

“Meow…” Chaeyeon meowed.

 

Sakura widened her eyes, not expecting a Chae-cat to appear.

 

“Chae, are you a cat?”
“Meow, meow,” Chaeyeon kept meowing.
“Chae, let’s get to sleep, shall we?” Sakura slowly approached.
“Meow!!” Chaeyeon becoming fierce as she sounded so harsh.
“Gosh…meow…easy…”
“Meow…” Chaeyeon crawled closer to Sakura.

 

Chaeyeon leaned her head closer to Sakura’s hand, asking Sakura to pat it.

 

“Oh my…” Sakura rolled her eyes in disbelief.
“Meow,” Chaeyeon rubbing her head on Sakura’s hand.

 

Sakura had no choice so she her head slowly.

 

“Meow, meow, meow,” Chaeyeon meowed cutely.
“Chae, come to your sense,”
“MEOW!”

 

Chaeyeon suddenly jumped from the bed and she crawled to the couch. She took the cushion and started to scratch on it.

 

“Chae, you are going to rip the cushion if you keep doing that,” Sakura warned.
“MEOW!”

 

Sakura was shocked by the fierce Chae-cat. Chaeyeon kept scratching and the cushion did rip. The cotton started to come out and made a mess on the floor. Chaeyeon looked so happy playing with the cotton.

 

“Chae, you are turning my room into a mess if you keep doing this,” Sakura said, soft.
“MEOW!”

 

Chaeyeon turned fierce again and start to go on rampaged. Chaeyeon had turned wild. She threw Sakura’s book from the shelves and the only thing Sakura did was saving her PS4 CD. Sakura kept them in the washroom and locked the room. Chae-cat was uncontrollable as she began to jump on the bed, throwing everything down the floor.

 

“LEE CHAEYEON! YOU BETTER STOP!”

 

Sakura jumped on the bed and locked Chaeyeon down. She was on top of Chaeyeon with Chaeyeon fighting her. 

 

“MEOW! MEOW! MEOW!” Chaeyeon meowed in anger.
“You Chae-cat better sleep now!”

 

Chaeyeon kept pulling Sakura’s shirt and ended ripping them. Sakura could not bear it anymore. She cupped Chaeyeon’s face and kissed her lips. Chaeyeon resisted at first but eventually started kissing her back. Sakura stop the kiss when Chaeyeon stopped responding. She stared at Chaeyeon.

 

“Finally, Chae-cat is asleep,”

 

Sakura lied down next to Chaeyeon. She took a deep breath.

 

“Meow….meow…meow…” Chaeyeon mumbled.

 

Sakura just smiled. She fixed Chaeyeon’s pillow and planted a soft kiss on her head.

 

“Goodnight Chae-cat,”

 

= = = = =

 

It was silent at the dining table when everyone ate breakfast. Chaeyeon was not talking at all while Sakura’s eye were locked on the three girls in front of her. Wonyoung, Chaeryeong and Ryujin ate their food fast and finished at the same time. They almost get up when Sakura called,

 

“Stop right there,”

 

The three stunned and returned to their seat. They looked down. Nobody dared to face Sakura.

 

“Who gave Chaeyeon Soju last night?”

 

The three remained silent. Chaeyeon was also waiting for the answer.

 

“We did not give her, she accidentally drank it,” Wonyoung said.
“Whose idea was it to put a Soju in a mineral water?” Sakura questioned.

 

Ryujin and Chaeryeong pointed at Wonyoung. Wonyoung felt betrayed. She lip-syncs a curse word to both of them.

 

“I can’t believe these,” Sakura sighed.
“Sorry unnie, we never thought Chae unnie would drink that,” Wonyoung apologised.
“Unnie, we will accept any punishment,” Ryujin added.

 

Wonyoung and Chaeryeong nodded, agreeing with Ryujin.

 

“Okay, since you said so, here is your punishment,”

 

The three younger girls waited for their punishment.

 

“Go to my room and clean it up,” Sakura ordered.
“Yes Madam!”  

 

The three girls rushed to Sakura’s room to clean up. Sakura could hear Wonyoung shouting when she entered the room. Suddenly, Chaeryeong ran back to the older girls.

 

“Unnies, what did you guys do last night?’ Chaeryeong looked excited.
“Don’t tell me you are turning into yeong again! I will kill you!” Sakura warned.
“You guys are wild,” Chaeryeong winked teasingly and she sprinted back to Sakura’s room.

 

Chaeyeon collected the plate left on the table and went to wash them up. Sakura followed right after. She stood next to Chaeyeon.

 

“I know you remember what happened last night,” Sakura smirked. 

 

Chaeyeon’s face turned red and she washed the dishes in full speed.

 

“Meow…” Sak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter