Secret

My Annoying Sister Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, did I just flatter your heart?”

 

Wonyoung and Chaeryeong stunned while holding onto each other. Both eyes met and it seemed like the time stopped. Chaeryeong leaned towards Wonyoung. Her aimed was the lips. Chaeryeong closed her eyes and slowly getting closer towards the goal. She was ready for her first kiss, and she knew Wonyoung is the one. 

 

SLAP!

 

Wonyoung gifted Chaeryeong a super loud slap on her forehead that Chaeryeong was pushed back. She rubbed her forehead in pain.

 

“ERT!” Wonyoung shouted.
“YAH WONNIE! THAT’S HURT!”
“WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? ARE YOU TRYING TO KISS ME YOU RYEONG!”
“I THOUGHT YOU WANT ME TO KISS YOU!” Chaeryeong thought with confidence.
“WHY WOULD I WANT TO KISS YOU?”
“Our feelings are mutual right?” Chaeryeong hesitated to ask.
“Gosh! We are friend! Not girlfriend!”
“But, we can be girlfriend!” Chaeryeong said.

 

Wonyoung took a step closer to Chaeryeong and gifted her a flick this time on her forehead.

 

“You ryeong being all ert! I’m done with you!”

 

Wonyoung turned and walked away from Chaeryeong leaving her clueless.

 

“Wait, is it one sided love?”

 

Wonyoung rushed to the restroom and locked herself inside. She touched her chest trying to calm herself down. She was panting and as she touched her own cheeks, it was hot as if she was burning inside.

 

“What just happened? Why is my heart beating like this?”

 

Wonyoung took a deep breath repeatedly to settle down. She kept fanning herself.

 

“Wonyoung…get your head straight, she is your friend, just a friend. You like Chanyeol and you are going to marry him,” Wonyoung said to herself.
“Yes, I am going to marry Chanyeol oppa,”

 

= = = = =

 

It was Saturday. Wonyoung and Nako were hanging out together as Chaeryeong was unreachable, probably asleep and Ryujin said she wanted to stay home. So, Wonyoung and Nako went shopping. Wonyoung was buying lots of thing, such as best friend shirt, best friend bracelet and even best friend sneakers. Wonyoung wanted to buy a new best friend phone but Nako scolded her for wasting too much money when their old phone was still good. Hence, Wonyoung took Nako to eat at their favourite Italian restaurant. They found a seat at the corner to hid themselves from the crowd. Wonyoung ordered a plate of Bolognese and a lasagne with sausages. The food arrived around five minutes and they began eating because they were hungry. 

 

“Wonnie,” Nako started the conversation.
“Yep?”
“Are you and Chaeryeong like had a thing going on?”

 

Wonyoung almost choked on her food and Nako handed her a glass of water. Wonyoung drank it and wiped .

 

“What are you talking about Nako?”
“Are you guys dating?”
“No! She is just a ert!” Wonyoung denied.
“I thought you guys like each other, I guess not,” 
“I’m going to marry Chanyeol oppa,”
“Dream on Wonnie, not going to happen,” Nako mocked.
“Stop ruining my fangirl reality!”
“You need to live in reality, not fantasy,”
“Fine Nako! Fine!”
“Are you mad now?” Nako asked.
“YES!”
“Hahaha Wonnie, look, I’m going to support you whatever you do, okay?” Nako smiled.
“Damn it Nako, I can’t even stay mad at you for anything!”
“You love me Wonnie, because I’m your bestie!”
“I know, let’s be like this forever!”

 

= = = = =

 

Ryujin was waiting for someone at the back alley of the apartment. A black Mercedes Benz came and Ryujin hurriedly went inside. The car left the alley in a speed of light going to undecided places.

 

“Shin Ryujin,”

 

Ryujin bowed to the person inside the car.

 

“Hello Aunty,”

 

Ryujin greeted the middle-aged woman with full respect. That woman with blonde hair looked classy wearing her custom designed black suit and just from her appearance tells that she was no ordinary person.

 

“Ryujin, how are you?”
“Aunty, I’m doing good these days,” Ryujin replied.
“I’m going straight to the point. Did Siwon gave you any share yet?”
“Not yet Aunty, I lived with the Miyawaki’s sister,”
“You mean your sister?”
“Yes, Sakura and Wonyoung,”
“That Sakura girl for sure will inherit the company, but I’m not sure about that sister of her,”
“What do you mean?” Ryujin questioned.
“You like Sakura?”

 

Ryujin nodded excitedly.

 

“You can be the only sister of her and gain the share at the same time,” 
“Is it possible?” Ryujin asked.
“What is your mission darling?”
“I’m getting the revenge for my mother and took the company from them, I’m getting my right,”
“It will be hard because of Sakura, but you can be her right wing,”
“How?”
“Gain her trust and when she put her trust on you, destroy her sister Wonyoung, make Sakura disown her own sister and you will be her new sister, and at the same time, you will easily get your share in the company,”
“I can do that? I mean I might hurt Wonyoung,” Ryujin replied.
“THIS IS HOW YOU REVENGE RY

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter