History

My Annoying Sister Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yes, that it annoys me,”

 

Wonyoung felt like she had been stabbed right on her heart.  It hurts so much that she wanted to kill herself to end the pain. Sakura’s reply was too much. Sakura was annoyed by her.

 

“So, you think I am your annoying sister?” Wonyoung asked, voice cracking.
“Yes, you annoyed me so much with your jealousy and your possessiveness. I can’t even talk with Ryujin because you always got jealous and sulked. I always have to run after you and I’m getting tired of it,” Sakura confessed.
“You are tired of me?”
“Yes, I’m tired of your childish, immature act, you are a grown up but you keep acting like a five years old kid,”

 

Wonyoung felt her eyes getting teary.

 

“You are so mean unnie,” 
“I don’t want to be mean, but you really need to control your jealousy, I always told you that you are my number one but your insecurity never leaves,” Sakura sighed.
“So what? My insecurity helped me to figure out that Ryujin is a bad girl! Ryujin want to take our company, she wants her right, she-“
“Stop it Wonyoung, go back to your room before I lose my temper!” Sakura cut her.
“Wow! You are now backing her up? Seriously? She is really your sister now? You really accept her as your sister now?” Wonyoung burst with her tears running down from her eyes.
“Bunny…,” Sakura called, soft, she felt bad for her.
“GO TO HELL WITH YOUR BUNNY! I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH YOUR NEW SISTER!”


 
Wonyoung went to her room, packed up her pack bag with some random item.

 

“Bunny, where are you going at this hour?” Sakura followed her around.
“I hate you; I hate everyone in this house! I’m leaving,”

 

Sakura grabbed Wonyoung’s hand but Wonyoung shoved her hand away wand walked to the door. She put her shoes on, opened the door, walked out and slammed the door. Sakura let out a long sigh.

 

“Kkura unnie,” Ryujin called as she approached her.
“Ryu…” Sakura tried her best to smile.
“Can I hug you?”

 

Sakura opened her arm and Ryujin hugged her tight.

 

“I’m sorry unnie, you guys fought because of me,”
“Don’t worry, she will be okay soon,” Sakura replied while the younger girl back.
“She hates me so much and I don’t know why,”
“Bunny doesn’t hate you, it was just a misunderstanding,”
“Unnie, I’m sorry about this but I can’t help it because I like you so much,” Ryujin confessed.
“Don’t be sorry about it, you are my sister too,”
“I can lose everything but I can’t lose you unnie,”
“You won’t lose me because I will always stay by your side okay?”

 

They broke from the hug and Sakura cupped Ryujin’s face.

 

“Ryu, you are my sister, and it will always be like that,”
“Unnie,” Ryujin was touched by Sakura’s word.
“If you have problem or anything, you can always rely on me okay?”
“Unnie, thank you,”
“You are such a baby,” Sakura caressed Ryujin’s cheek and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.
“Now, go to bed and get some rest, and I need to sleep to,” Sakura added.

 

Sakura patted Ryujin’s head and she went to her room. Ryujin’s heart was blooming from all the interaction that she jumped in joy to her room. She never felt this happy before. All her life she could never imagine that Sakura would love her that much. Ryujin’s life is completed, because she has Sakura by her side.

 

= = = = =

 

Wonyoung walked heavy-hearted on the sideway, with no destination. With her bag on her back and her phone on her right hand. She wanted to call Chaeryeong but she kept hesitating. It was almost midnight and she just strolled along the Han river. Soon, she stopped and sat at the staircase, staring at the river. The river was calm, no wave at all. Wonyoung was having all this though on her mind,

 

“She hates me now,”
“She has Ryujin,”
“She doesn’t need me anymore,”
“Kkura unnie loves Ryujin more,”
“I’m not her precious sister,”
“I’m her annoying sister,”

 

Wonyoung pulled her phone out and stared at her phone wallpaper, the picture of Sakura and her. She started to cry and bend her head on her knee. She sobbed hard because her heart kept hurting everytime she remembered Sakura’s word. The night deepens but Wonyoung was still there. Suddenly, she felt someone sitting next to her. She raised her head and looked at the person sitting on her right.

 

“Chaer,”
“Hey, I’m here,” Chaeryeong said, soft.
“Chaer….” Wonyoung cried and she hugged Chaeryeong.
“Wonnie, I know it hurts,” Chaeryeong wrapped her hand on Wonyoung’s back.
“It hurts so much, I felt like dying,” Wonyoung sobbed.
“Just cry, I will stay with you,”

 

Wonyoung cried for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter