My Annoying Sister Too

My Annoying Sister Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yes, there is someone,”

 

Everyone paused, wondering who was the person Nako like. They kept looking at each other.

 

“But I got rid of the feeling already,” Nako added with a smile.
“What? That fast?”
“I have no more feelings for her, it’s all over,”

 

Wonyoung kept staring at Nako and so did Ryujin. Sakura sensed the awkward atmosphere,

 

“Okay, let’s wrap up and sleep, I’m sleepy,”

 

Everyone followed as Sakura instructed. They cleaned up and get ready to sleep. Chaeyeon and Sakura were in Sakura’s room while the other decided to sleep in the living room.

 

= = = = = 

 

Wonyoung woke up from her sleep after having a bad dream. She checked the clock. It’s 2 in the morning. She turned to her left, Chaeryeong was sleeping like a log, probably exhausted. She looked on her left, Nako was not there. Wonyoung heard noises from the balcony. She raised from her bed and went to the balcony. She saw a figure, a small one.

 

“Nako?”

 

Nako turned to Wonyoung.

 

“Wonnie, why aren’t you sleeping?”
“How about you? Why are you not sleeping?”
“I’m not sleepy,”

 

Nako leaned her hand on the balcony rail and Wonyoung joined her. They both stared at the beautiful night sky.

 

“It is beautiful,” Wonyoung said.
“Yes, beautiful, so beautiful,” Nako agreed as she glanced at Wonyoung.
“Nako, about the person you like earlier, who-”
“It’s you Wonnie,” Nako cut her.
“You like me more than a friend? You have feelings for me?”
“I used to but I got rid of that feelings already, we are best friend, and we will always be,” Nako replied.
“Why didn’t you tell me?”
“I don’t want to make things awkward between us and I like how we are now, so it’s better for us to stay as friend,” 
“Friend…,”
“Are you sad that I don’t like you like that anymore?” Nako asked.
“Well, I can’t force you to like me,”
“We are soulmate Wonnie, we will be together forever even though you marry that ryeong!” Nako ruffled Wonyoung’s hair.
“Nako!” Wonyoung fixed her hair.
“Hahaha…honestly I’m glad I found you Wonnie,”
“And I’m glad you are my friend Nako, thank you for always being there for me,”

 

They both stared at each other.

 

“Soulmate?” Wonyoung offered her hand for a fist bump.
“Soulmate!” Nako fist bumped Wonyoung and they gave each other a hug.
“My Nako is still short and cute, I’m gonna squeal!” Wonyoung teased.
“Shut up Wonnie!”

 

= = = = = 

 

It was so early in the morning and Ryujin took her luggage out o the house, sneaking out. She placed a letter on the dining table and quietly left while everyone was asleep. Ryujin booked a taxi and headed straight to the airport. She was going back to Hong Kong. She told nobody about it. She wanted to leave everyone quietly. She had sin. She was feeling bad everytime she saw her friend. She did bad to them.

 

Ryujin arrived at the airport, checked in and dropped her luggage. Her flight was in 2 hours and she still got plenty of time. It was almost 6 and Ryujin believed Sakura will wake up in an hour. By the time Sakura’s up, she will be on the plane to Hong Kong. Ryujin scrolled through her phone gallery, smiling at every picture she took with the Miyawaki’s family. From her Dad, Mom and of course her sibling, Sakura and Wonyoung. She giggled at the picture of Nako and Chaeryeong fighting each other. The next picture made her cried, a picture of Sakura and her, hugging each other. 

 

“Are you going to leave us?”

 

Ryujin flustered at the familiar voice that just greeted her. She saw Sakura and Wonyoung in front of her.

 

“Kkura unnie! Wonyoung!”
“Where are you going Ryu?”
“I’m…leaving…”
“Why? Why would you leave?” Sakura asked.
“This is not my place, this is not where I belong,”
“You are our family Ryu, don’t leave,” Wonyoung added.

 

Ryujin raised from her seat and walked towards Sakura and Wonyoung.

 

“I wish I am, but I’m not, I don’t deserve you guys,”
“Ryu, I told you many times, you are my sister,” Sakura said as she caressed Ryujin’s cheek.
“I’m glad you think like that, but still I’m not, I have a lot to figure, I need to find my real family,” Ryujin revealed.

 

Suddenly, there was an announcement calling for the passengers going to Hong Kong.

 

“I need to go,”
“Wait, if you go, will you come back?” Sakura grabbed Ryujin’s wrist.

 

Ryujin looked at Sakura’s face before she turned to Wonyoung.

 

“Come back, just come back,” Wonyoung said.
“I’m going to think about it,”

 

Sakura let Ryujin’s off. Ryujin bowed and walked away from the sibling. Sakura and Wonyoung watched with sadness in their heart. 

 

“What am I doing?”

 

Ryujin turned back to the sibling.

 

“I will come back unnie, I will,” Ryujin smiled.
“At least give me a hug before you leave,”

 

Ryujin hugged Sakura with a wide smile. Wonyoung patted her head slowly.

 

“Make sure to come back, I will hunt you if you didn’t,” Sakura warned as they broke from the hug.
“I will, and Wonyoung, take care of Kkura unnie,”
“You take care of yourself too,” Wonyoung added.
“Take care of Nako for me too,” Ryujin requested.
“Why?” Bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter