Envy and Jealousy

My Annoying Sister Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Pretty…”

 

Wonyoung did not realise she was admiring Chaeryeong during the whole song. When the music stopped, Wonyoung returned to the reality. She gave Chaeryeong a standing ovation.

 

“Chaer! You are so good! Like very good!” Wonyoung appraised.
“Did I? I’m still lacking though,” Chaeryeong being humble.
“No, you are perfect, all your move makes go wow!”
“Hahaha, thanks Wonnie for the praise,” Chaeryeong being shy.
“You deserve it, you nailed the dance,” Wonyoung said in excitement.
“Really? I’m glad you like it,” 

 

Suddenly, the atmosphere turned quite and only the wind whistle could be heard. Both Chaeryeong and Wonyoung looked at each other. 

 

“Why are we turning awkward?” Wonyoung broke the silence.
“Because you praised me too much?” Chaeryeong tried guessing.
“You are right, we are so used to fighting each other that complimenting each other is so not our thing, that is why it turned awkward,”
“Yeah, you should curse at me, that is better,” Chaeryeong added.

 

The two looked away from each other. They were speechless. When they met each other eyes, they just awkwardly smile.

 

“Ermm…Wonnie,” Chaeryeong called.
“Yes?”
“About my question earlier,” 
“Which one?”
“Err…about…ermmm….,” Chaeryeong was hesitating to ask.
“About?”
“Whether your heart ever fluttered because of me,” Chaeryeong said.

 

Wonyoung flustered by the sudden question which she did not expect at all. Chaeryeong was waiting for her answer in patient. 

 

“LEE CHAERYEONG! MIYAWAKI WONYOUNG! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?”

 

Chaeryeong sighed in frustration when they saw Nako running to them. Chaeryeong glanced at Wonyoung for one last time, hoping for an answer. But, Nako gave Chaeryeong and Wonyoung a headlock and dragged them around.

 

“You two evil friend, how dare you left me with that Ryujin alone!”

 

Nako spinned them both which caused them to beg for their life.

 

“Nako…it hurts…”
“Your act was terrible and I did not know how that Ryujin fall for that!” Nako said.
“We are sorry…let us go,”

 

Nako released the two taller girl and pushed them away. Wonyoung and Chaeryeong hugged each other, scared of Nako.

 

“You are small but you are too strong!” Wonyoung stated.
“You both are taller but are an idiot!” Nako said and even added a roared at the end.
“WE ARE SORRY YOUR HIGHNESS!” Both Wonyoung and Chaeryeong bowed 90 degree.

 

Nako smiled as she felt like winning already. Soon, Ryujin came with a broom. She looked confused.

 

“Wonyoung, are your leg okay?” Ryujin ran to Wonyoung and checked her leg.

 

Nako hit her own forehead in frustration. Chaeryeong giggled Ryujin’s innocent act. Wonyoung now felt bad for her.

 

“Ryu…I’m fine...”
“Is it? Are you sick anywhere?” Ryujin asked.
“No, I’m totally fine, you can ask Chaer,” 
“Is it true?” Ryujin turned to Chaeryeong.
“Yeah, she is totally in a perfect condition, she can even run a 10km marathon now,” Chaeryeong answered.
“I’m glad to hear that, I’m worried sick,”
“Hey Ryu, what’s with the broom?” Nako interrupted.

 

Ryujin looked at the broom on her right hand.

 

“Ah this, I want to give it to you, you told me just now you wanted to clean the rooftop but you forget to bring this,” Ryujin handed the broom to Nako.

 

Chaeryeong and Wonyoung turned around because they were laughing silently. Nako frustration risen as she received the broom from Ryujin. She cursed at the evil duo who were obviously making fun of her.

 

“Thank you, Ryu,” Nako faking a smile.
“You are welcome,” Ryujin returned her smile with a bright one.
“Ryu, let’s head home and let Nako finished the job here,” Wonyoung said but she was smirking at Nako.
“Okay, let’s go,”

 

Wonyoung pulled Ryujin and the left the rooftop.

 

“I’m going too, bye Nako-shi,”

 

Chaeryeong bowed while giggling and she sprinted out of the rooftop before Nako caught her. Nako broke the broom stick into two parts using her leg and she shouted,

 

“THE WORLD IS CRUELLLLLLLLLLLLL! ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

 

= = = = = 

 

That night, the Miyawaki’s sibling were having dinner together. Sakura cooked her sisters an Oyakodon which they enjoyed so much.

 

“Unnie, you really are the best chef in the house!” Ryujin praised.
“Really? I’m glad you like my food,”

 

Sakura turned to Wonyoung who was busy playing with her phone while eating.

 

“Bunny, put your phone down and eat properly,” Sakura advised.
“This is funny, I need to finish this first,” Wonyoung kept staring at her phone while munching her food. 

 

Ryujin took a glanced at Wonyoung who was seated next to her then she saw Sakura gloomy face.

 

“Unnie, you should teach me how to do this, I want to eat this everyday!” Ryujin cheerfully said.
“You want to? I am willing to teach you!” Sakura replied in excitement.
“And should we play PUBG together later? We need to eat chicken later,” Ryujin added.
“Sure, why not,”
“I really want to improve myself, you are already a pro,”
“I’m not a pro, it’s just I am better than you, since you are my sister, you must have the same skill as mine,” Sakura replied.

 

Wonyoung was distracted by that conversation so she finished her food faster. She left the plate on the table, wiped and stood.

 

“Bunny, clean up your pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter