Locked

My Annoying Sister Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kim Hyoyeon?”
“Yoona...”

 

Yoona turned to Ryujin who was next to Hyoyeon.

 

“Ryujin, you know her?” Yoona asked.
“I....” Ryujin stuttered.
“Yes, she know me, she used to be my student,” Hyoyeon lied.
“Student?”
“Yes...back in Hong Kong, it was a pleasure to meet her here again,” Hyoyeon added.
“Owh...by the way...you were missing for years...I was looking for you! You didn’t even attend my wedding,” Yoona said.
“I’m really sorry, something came up and I had to leave the county afterwards,”
“Hyoyeon...I really miss you, we used to be very close until you disappear, wait....since we met, should we get some coffee?” Yoona offered.
“Yoona, I would love too but I need to rush back to the office, maybe I will contact you later?”
“That would be great!” Yoona was excited.
“I need to leave...see you around,”

 

Hyoyeon bid goodbye and left with her assistant. Ryujin stayed with Yoona.

 

“Ryujin, I can’t believe I meet her again!” 
“You must be happy?”
“I’m so happy, we were so close, we were like sisters!” Yoona told her.
“Sister?”
“Yeah...you can’t imagine how close we were, we shared everything and even Hyoyeon introduced me to your dad,” Yoona revealed.
“Owh...I see...”
“Where are you going later?”
“I need to go to the library to study, exam is coming,” Ryujin replied.
“Aww...my daughter is very hardworking!” Yoona praised while hugging Ryujin.
“Mom...,” Ryujin blushed by the sudden affection.
“Study hard and make sure to eat well okay?”
“Erm...okay Mom,”

 

After that, Yoona took Ryujin to eat, sent her to the library and even gave her the pocket money. 

 

“See you later,” Yoona waved from her back.
“Okay Mom, bye,”

 

Ryujin watched as she saw the car getting further. She looked at the money on her hand. That money given by Yoona was enough to buy her a brand new phone.

 

“Mom is very kind to me...”

 

= = = = =

 

Sakura and Chaeyeon were nervous as they entered the house. There were many people coming to the party. Chaeyeon came because of the invitation for her father. The party dress code was casual, as it was to celebrate the birthday of Song’s family daughter. The music was loud and everyone was dancing, drunk and chat with each other.

 

“Chae...how are we going to find her?”
“She is coming, because she saw us,” Chaeyeon pointed at Hyoyeon who was walking towards them.
“How did you know her?”
“I did some research, and I found out her name too, it’s Kim Hyoyeon, she lived in Hong Kong before and that’s it, “ Chaeyeon explained.

 

Sakura gulped as Hyoyeon approached. She hold Chaeyeon’s hand tight.

 

“I guess you both knew who I am,” Hyoyeon greeted.
“Us?” Chaeyeon acted.
“Don’t act dumb, I found the recorder in my car and I guessed you guys knew about my secret,” Hyoyeon stated.
“What do you want girls?” Hyoyeon asked.
“Simple, leave Ryujin alone,” Sakura replied, brave.
“Ryujin? You want me to leave that ungrateful bastard alone? No way, she is the key for me to destroy your father,” Hyoyeon revealed.
“She is the innocent child that you use for your revenge, you better stop before...,”
“Before what?” Hyoyeon cut her.

 

Hyoyeon pulled her phone out and she dialled a number,

 

“What are you doing?” Sakura was curious.
“Watch and learn,”

 

Hyoyeon showed Sakura a video of Nako, Wonyoung and Chaeryeong. They were tied on a chair with their eyes and mouth covered.

 

“What did you do?” Sakura grabbed Hyoyeon’s collar.
“Kid, sent me 100 billion won in 24 hours and you get them back, and move your hand away from me, don’t make a scene here,” Hyoyeon warned.
“You bastard!”

 

Sakura was about to hit Hyoyeon,

 

“Saku-chan!”

 

Chaeyeon pulled Sakura away from Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon smirked as she fixed her hair.

 

“24 hours or you sister die,” 
“But how did you kidnap them?” Chaeyeon asked.
“There is Ryujin, she is ungrateful and idiot at the same time,” 
“You-“
“No police, wire me the money and I will send the location to get them,” 

 

Hyoyeon smiled evilly and disappeared among the crowds. Sakura clenched her fist and rushed out of the party. Chaeyeon ran after her. 

 

“Saku-chan!”

 

Sakura stopped as Chaeyeon grabbed her hand.

 

“We need to save them Chae!”
“I know, but we need to tell our parent first,” Chaeyeon replied.
“They are in danger!”
“Yes they are, we need backup if we want to rescue them,” 
“But she said no police or she will kill them!”
“I’m not talking about the police,”
“Then?”

 

= = = = =

 

The factory was dark and cold. Wonyoung, Nako and Chaeryeong were tied on the chair with their eyes and mouth covered. Ryujin was sitting across the three of them, crossing her arm. The three were still unconscious after she kidnapped them. They were put to sleep.  Ryujin took a glass o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter