Fight

My Annoying Sister Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ryujin?”

 

Wonyoung saw Ryujin quickly closed Sakura’s closet.

 

“What are you doing in unnie’s room?” Wonyoung asked.
“Owh, I was looking for my hoodie that she borrowed,” Ryujin stuttered.
“Kkura unnie borrowed your hoodie?” 
“Yeah, but I don’t know where she put it,” 
“Why would you look for your hoodie at this hour?” Wonyoung suspicion arise.
“I want to use it tomorrow,” Ryujin confidently answered.
“Unnie hates it when people barge into her room, wait for her to come back,” Wonyoung said.
“Owh, okay, sorry about this,”

 

Ryujin quickly escaped the room. Wonyoung went to Sakura’s closet and checked on it. Everything looking normal. 

 

“What exactly she was looking for?”

 

= = = = = 

 

A few days later, Sakura took Wonyoung and Ryujin out at the shopping mall. Sakura said she wanted to treat both of them since she was on a good mood. However, it was the opposite for Wonyoung. Since the incident in Sakura’s room which Wonyoung did not tell Sakura, Wonyoung was suspicious of Ryujin. Even though Ryujin acted as usual, Wonyoung had this strange feeling in her heart. 

 

Wonyoung was pissed off the moment they stepped into the car. Ryujin sat at the front seat next to Sakura. Wonyoung felt betray because that was her place but Wonyoung did not want to fight since she saw Sakura was happy, so she let it slide. Moreover, as they were shopping, Wonyoung saw Ryujin clinging to Sakura the whole time, linking arm or some overreacting. Wonyoung was totally moody the whole day. She only followed Sakura and Ryujin quietly from the back.

 

“Unnie, let’s get this matching shirt!”

 

Wonyoung rolled her eyes when Ryujin requested Sakura for a matching shirt.

 

“It’s a pink shirt,” Ryujin added excitedly.
“Bunny, you want it too?” Sakura asked.
“I...”

 

Before Wonyoung could continue, Ryujin cut her,

 

“She hates this shirt, she told me,”

 

Wonyoung almost cursed but she holds herself.

 

“Bunny, you dislike this shirt?” Sakura questioned.

 

Wonyoung saw Ryujin biting her lip. Somehow, it was annoying.

 

“No, I will pass, I’m getting other stuff,” Wonyoung replied and left.
“Then I guess, it’s for us unnie!” Ryujin took the shirt and went to pay for it.

 

Sakura was still looking at Wonyoung who slowly getting further. She felt that Wonyoung was mad at her.

 

“Unnie, let’s eat!” Ryujin suddenly approached.
“Owh, okay,”

 

Sakura just followed Ryujin but in her heart, she was worried about Wonyoung.

 

When they reached the Ramyeon restaurant, Ryujin instantly sat next to Sakura while Wonyoung was pushed to sit opposite of them. Wonyoung kept checking her phone because she was not in the mood. Ryujin being extra clingy to Sakura was annoying enough to ruin her mood.

 

“Unnie, I feel like eating Kimchi ramyeon,” Ryujin said.
“Okay, I will order it, Bunny, how about you?”
“I’m fine with anything,” Wonyoung replied.
“Do you want any extra food?” Sakura questioned again.
“No,” Wonyoung answered, cold.

 

Wonyoung saw Sakura’s expression changed. She felt bad for Sakura but she did not know what to do. Just after they finished their lunch, Wonyoung excused herself to the washroom. Ryujin followed after her. They both were silent in the washroom when they were checking themselves in the mirror.

 

“Are you jealous?” Ryujin broke the silence.
“Jealous? For what?”
“You clearly showed it Wonyoung,” Ryujin smirked.
“Wait, what are you trying to do here? Do you have a problem with me?” Wonyoung was feeling furious.
“Nope, I’m just being myself,”
“You are being rude Ryujin, what are you up to?” Wonyoung turned to face Ryujin.
“Well, I’m just taking back what was supposed to be mine,” Ryujin made eye contact with Wonyoung.
“What do you mean?” Wonyoung getting puzzled.
“You don’t deserve all this Wonyoung, this is all mine,”

 

Wonyoung bit her lip. She clenched her fist.

 

“YAH SHIN RYUJIN!” Wonyoung almost shouted.
“No Wonyoung, it’s Miyawaki Ryujin,” Ryujin corrected her.
“What game are you playing now?”
“You are an easy target, enjoy yourself for now, I’m going to snatch everything from you, including Kkura unnie,”
“F*** you!”

 

Wonyoung without warning punched Ryujin’s face, right on her nose. Ryujin fell down to the floor. She touched her nose, it was bleeding.

 

“This won’t change anything Wonyoung, I’m not afraid of you,”
“I know you are up to something when I saw you in Kkura unnie room!” Wonyoung said.
“Of course, I’m her only little sister,”

 

Wonyoung was out of control and she gave Ryujin another punch on her cheek which made her lip bleed.

 

“Yah Wonyoung!”

 

Wonyoung was about to gift Ryujin another punched but Sakura appeared and stopped her.

 

“Miyawaki Wonyoung!” Sakura stared at Wonyoung, deep.
“That girl! She…she…,” 
“Stop it Wonyoung! You are hurting your own sister!” Sakura cut her.

 

Wonyoung saw Sakura taking care of Ryujin, helping her to stand up. 

 

“Kkura unnie, she has this bad intention towards us!” Wonyoung trying to explain.
“Miyawaki Wonyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter