The Real Sister?

My Annoying Sister Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Now get lost!”

 

Ryujin glared at Wonyoung.

 

“I said get lost Shin Ryujin,” Wonyoung repeated.
“Fine, you started it, you will pay for it,” Ryujin said and left.

 

Right after Ryujin disappeared from their sight, Wonyoung turned to Chaeryeong. Chaeryeong was staring at her, in love.

 

“What?”
“I can’t believe you kissed me Wonnie!” Chaeryeong squealed.
“Oh come on, I did that to save you from her,”
“Really? Because it doesn’t look like it,” Chaeryeong teased.
“Yes! It’s not like I have that kind of feeling towards you,” Wonyoung blushed and looked away from Chaeryeong.
“Are you sure?” Chaeryeong took cupped Wonyoung’s face.
“Lee Chaeryeong…what…are…you…doing?” Wonyoung stuttered.
“I wonder if you really have no feelings towards me,” Chaeryeong whispered.
“I…don’t have-“

 

Chaeryeong pressed her lips on Wonyoung which startled Wonyoung. Wonyoung widened her eyes but she was not moving at all. Her whole body went stiff as she felt Chaeryeong’s soft lips on hers. Her heart beats fast and she could not think of anything. Soon, Wonyoung did not realise she was responding to the kiss. She closed her eyes and matched her pace with Chaeryeong. The sky growled and the two broke from the kiss for a while.

 

“How are you feeling now?” Chaeryeong asked with the softest voice ever.
“I think, maybe….”
“Do you like me now Wonnie?”

 

They just stared at each other. Wonyoung’s face was all red. She never felt this nervous.

 

“How would I know if I like you?”
“What do you feel when I kissed you?” Chaeryeong questioned.
“I…like…it…,” Wonyoung confessed.
“Then it’s confirmed, you like me,” Chaeryeong concluded.
“Huh?”
“From today, we are dating, period,” Chaeryeong said.
“What?”
“What should we call us? I mean Kkura unnie and Chae unnie called themselves Kkuchaen, we need a ship name too,” Chaeryeong randomly blurted.
“Chaer, what-“ 
“You don’t have to be nervous; we will always be together from now on,” 
“But Chaer, where did all that confidence came from?” Wonyoung puzzled.
“You kissed me, so we are official,” 
“Why are you so confident that I would date you?”
“You like me,” Chaeryeong answered.

 

Suddenly, it rained. Wonyoung wanted to run away for shelter but Chaeryeong grabbed her wrist, pulled her body towards her and wrapped her hand on her waist. They were so close that there was only an inch of space between their face.

 

“Chaer,” Wonyoung flustered.
“I always want to kiss you in the rain,”
“What-“

 

Chaeryeong leaned in to kiss Wonyoung on her lips. The rain gets heavier but Chaeryeong interest is only Wonyoung. Wonyoung panicked for a while but eventually kissed her back as she began to like the taste of Chaeryeong’s lips, especially in the rain.

 

= = = = =

 

Sakura and Chaeyeon jumped out of the truck as they reached the market. There were not much people at the market since it was still early. 

 

“Ladies, I think the gas guy has yet to arrive, maybe you can walk around the market first, let’s meet here later after an hour, I’m going to send my vegetables first,”
“Grandma, let us help you,” Chaeyeon offered.
“There is no need, I have the boys to help me, just walk around,”
“But-“
“Sakura, take Chaeyeon to the market,” Grandma Kim ordered.
“Owh okay,”
“Grand-“
“Chae, come let’s go,” Sakura said as she dragged Chaeyeon into the market.

 

Grandma Kim smiled as she saw the couple went to the market.

 

“Youngsters these days are so cute,”

 

Chaeyeon just followed wherever Sakura took her. First, Sakura went to the butcher and bought like lots of meat and ordered it to be sent to the truck. Then, she bought some fish and prawn and even went for groceries shopping. She bought all the basic needs in the house. Everytime Chaeyeon asked, Sakura would ignore her. Finally, they stopped at the dobokki stalls.

 

“Now what?” Chaeyeon asked.
“I’m hungry,”

 

Chaeyeon widened her eyes as Sakura bought all the dobokki which were about 100 plates.

 

“Saku-chan, are you going to eat all that?” 
“Well,”
“That’s too much,” Chaeyeon scolded but was ignored.
“Ahjussi, please give the rest to the people here, my treat, I will take this one,” 
“Okay miss,”

 

Sakura bowed and dragged Chaeyeon away, going back to the truck. 

 

“So, you are giving them away for free?” Chaeyeon felt proud.
“I can’t eat that much, here,” Sakura fed Chaeyeon the first piece before she fed herself.
“This is good,” Chaeyeon gave her a thumbs up.
“Yep, it’s yummy,”

 

They continued walking while eating their dobokki and when they reached the truck, Grandma Kim was there with three gallons of gas. 

 

“What is all that behind my truck ladies?” Grandma Kim as she saw her truck was loaded with Sakura’s stuff.
“That is for you Grandma,” Sakura replied.
“But that’s too much,”
“Well, you saved us, we wanted to thank you,” Sakura added.
“But-“

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter