Sleep

My Annoying Sister Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I drugged her,”
“What drug did you give her?” Chaeryeong almost shouted.
“I have no idea, my Aunty gave it to me,”

 

Chaeryeong tried to escape from the rope but failed. 

 

“Damn it!”
“Chaer…I think we need to take her to the hospital,” Nako said.
“How are we supposed to take her there when we can’t even move?”

 

Suddenly, Hyoyeon ran down from the upper floor. She looked nervous and she was holding a gun.

 

“WOAH SHE IS REALLY BRAVE!! SHE THINK SHE HAVE EVERYTHING!” Hyoyeon burst.

 

Soon, Yoona came, dragged by two bodyguard. As soon as Yoona saw the unconscious Wonyoung, she loses herself.

 

“Bunny! My bunny!”

 

Yoona wanted to run to Wonyoung but was blocked by the bodyguard. 

 

“Let me go to my Bunny! What have you done to her?”

 

Yoona was trying to escape from the bodyguard but she is not that strong to do so. 

 

“Im Yoona,” 

 

Yoona gave Hyoyeon a glared like she was ready to kill her anytime.

 

“Don’t look at me like that sweetheart, we are bestfriend right?”
“Kim Hyoyeon! Why did you do this?” Yoona questioned.
“It’s all your fault,”
“How is it my fault?”
“You took Siwon away from me! I should be the one who marry him not you!” Hyoyeon stated.
“YOU TOLD ME YOU ONLY SEE HIM AS A FRIEND!”
“That was because he likes you already! And I was stupid!”
“IF YOU HATE ME THEN KILL ME! DON’T TOUCH MY CHILDREN!” Yoona burst in tears.

 

Hyoyeon laughed and she raised her gun.

 

“If you want to die, then I will grant your wish!”

 

Hyoyeon signalled her bodyguard to hold Yoona and Hyoyeon pointed her gun at Yoona.

 

“You will die first before your child, your daughter will follow after you,”
“MOM! NO! DON’T DO IT!” Ryujin shouted.
“So, you also thought her as your Mom now?”
“Aunty! Please don’t!” Ryujin begged.
“You ungrateful brat, I raised you and now you call this you Mom? More reason to kill her then,”

 

When Hyoyeon was ready to pull the trigger, suddenly it went blackout. Someone hit Hyoyeon and the gun fell from her hand.

 

“What is happening? Get the light back on!”

 

The light recovered and Hyoyeon looked in front of her. Yoona was gone, only her bodyguard left. Hyoyeon picked her gun from the floor and was extremely angry.

 

“WHERE IS YOONA?” Hyoyeon shouted.

 

Hyoyeon then walked to the unconscious Wonyoung and pointed her gun on Wonyoung’s head.

 

“STOP IT YOU CRAZY WOMAN! DON’T KILL HER!” Chaeryeong screamed her heart out.
“IM YOONA! YOU BETTER SHOW YOURSELF OR I WILL KILL YOUR DAUGHTER!” 

 

Hyoyeon looked around, scanning everywhere for Yoona. No sign of Yoona.

 

“I REPEAT! IM YOONA! COME OUT NOW BEFORE I KILL YOUR DAUGHTER!”

 

Hyoyeon heard footstep coming from behind the pillar. Yoona and Sakura walked towards her with Yoona right behind of Sakura, holding Sakura’s hand tight.

 

“Ah, so the eldest child is here,”
“Stop all this, this is all wrong,” Sakura said.
“You know what Sakura, you are the main reason my plan failed,”
“I’m not the reason, you shouldn’t do all this in the first place,”
“You have everything Sakura but you waste it,”
“Just let my sister and her friend go, they have nothing to do with your revenge,” Sakura pleaded.
“As if,”

 

Hyoyeon pulled Wonyoung’s hair and pointed the gun right at her forehead.

 

“DON’T HURT MY SISTER YOU !” 
“Try me!”

 

Hyoyeon smirked and she pulled the gun trigger. A loud sound could be heard and Hyoyeon smiled in victory.

 

“Opps, she is dead,” Hyoyeon laughed.

 

Soon, Hyoyeon laughter is gone when she saw no blood coming out from Wonyoung’s head. She checked her gun and kept shooting. It was a fake gun.

 

“Got you old hag!”

 

Hyoyeon widened her eyes at Sakura’s word.

 

“GUYS NOW!”

 

Sakura charged at the bodyguard and started to hit them. Chaeyeon, Yujin and Minju appeared from their hiding and joined Sakura. Sakura was fighting two of the guard while Yujin and Minju fought the others. Chaeyeon charged at Hyoyeon and knocked her down with one kick. Yoona immediately released the younger kids. 

 

“Bunny, wake up,” Yoona called as she hit her face repeatedly.
“Mom, we need to take her to the hospital,” Ryujin said.
“Aunty, go, I will stay to help,”

 

Nako and Yoona took Wonyoung out of the factory while Chaeryeong and Ryujin stayed to help their sister. Yoona get into the car and drove in a speed of light to the hospital. Meanwhile, in the factory, Minju and Yujin were losing as the number of guards outnumbered them.

 

“Minju, why did you agree to this crazy idea?” Yujin asked as she kicked one of the guard legs.
“I thought this is the only way for us to repay Sakura sunbaenim for her help before,” Minju replied as she choked the guard neck.
“You were in the State, why did you come back here?” Yujin gave an uppercut to the guard charging at her.
“IT IS BECAUSE I MISS YOU IDIOT!” Minju ended the guard she was holding.

 

Minju and Yujin was facing each other.

 

“I miss you, that’s why I came back,” Minju confessed.
“I miss you too dummy,” 

 

Yujin and Minju were about to kiss when the guard charged at them. Minju and Yujin resumed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter