Complicated

My Annoying Sister Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I like you Miyawaki Wonyoung,”

 

Wonyoung was speechless. She just stared at Chaeryeong who seemed confident with her words. Wonyoung just could not digest properly whatever Chaeryeong told her.

 

“Wonnie?”

 

Wonyoung was still in her own world that she could not even hear Chaeryeong calling her.

 

“Wonnie?”

 

Wonyoung shook her head as she snapped to the reality. 

 

“Did you call me?” Wonyoung asked.
“Yes, so?”
“So?” Wonyoung returned the questioned.
“I just confessed I like you; you know more than a friend, I don’t want to be just a friend of yours, I want us to be a lover, like our unnie,”
“But…”
“Don’t give me the answer yet, I want you to think about it carefully,”
“Chaer…”
“Wonnie, think about it, I will give you time, am I really just a friend of yours or are we more than that? I will wait…” 

 

Chaeryeong caressed Wonyoung’s cheek and then she left Wonyoung alone. Wonyoung felt her heart was about to burst. Her heart was thumping hard. Wonyoung put her hand on her chest.

 

“My heart was beating fast because of her…”

 

= = = = =

 

Siwon was busy reviewing the latest document when he got a visitor. Siwon was in Korea to settle some things. Siwon was surprised by the sudden visitor.

 

“Ryujin?”
“Hi dad,”

 

Ryujin took a seat in front of Siwon.

 

“What are you doing here?” Siwon asked.
“Is it wrong for me to be here? To meet my own dad?”
“No, I mean, I thought you will come with Sakura or Wonyoung at least,”
“I’m your daughter too, I can meet you anytime I want,” Ryujin said, sharp.

 

Siwon felt uncomfortable. He closed the document and put her focus on Ryujin.

 

“Is there something wrong Ryujin?”
“No, I just want to talk with you,” Ryujin replied.
“Okay, what is it?”
“I want my share in the company, like Wonyoung,”

 

Siwon widened her eyes at the sudden request. Siwon leaned back on his chair.

 

“Why are suddenly asking for that?”
“I want to make sure I am not excluded in the family share, I want the same right as Wonyoung so I need that, at least when you throw me out, I still have my share,”
“Shin Ryujin!” Siwon almost shouted.
“Dad, I am not Shin Ryujin, I am Miyawaki Ryujin,” Ryujin corrected him.

 

Siwon sighed.

 

“We will talk about this again later,” Siwon said.
“No, I want to settle this now,” Ryujin insisted.

 

Suddenly, someone charged in. It was Wonyoung. She went to Ryujin and grabbed her shirt collar.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW ?” Wonyoung raged.
“GET YOUR HAND OFF ME WONYOUNG!”
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO DAD?”
“I’M GETTING MY RIGHT AS THE FAMILY MEMBER!”

 

Wonyoung glared into Ryujin eyes.

 

“Girls, stop this,” Siwon instructed.

 

Wonyoung released Ryujin’s collar. Ryujin fixed her clothes, pissed off.

 

“Dad, this girl is ungrateful, I heard everything,” Wonyoung started.
“Don’t tell me you are feeling insecure now?” Ryujin smirked.
“Hey , shut up. You are being disrespectful to my dad!”
“He is my dad too!” 
“I am not sure anymore after what you did, maybe you are just after our money,” Wonyoung hissed.

 

Ryujin felt attack. She charged at Wonyoung and was about to slap her but a strong hand stopped her.

 

“Don’t hit my daughter,” Siwon said.
“Then what about me?”
“Ryujin, go home now,”

 

Ryujin pulled her hand away from Siwon. She picked up her bag and stomped out of the room. Siwon let out a long sighed.

 

“Dad,” Wonyoung called.
“Bunny….” Siwon voice stuttered
“Dad, are you okay,”

 

Wonyoung saw Siwon holding onto his chair. Siwon hold his chest. His chest tightened.

 

“Dad!”
“Bunny….” Siwon mumbled before he fainted on the floor.

 

= = = = =

 

Sakura crashed into Ryujin room. Ryujin who was resting on her bed raised and greeted Sakura cheerfully but Sakura slapped her instead. Ryujin rubbed her cheek in pain.

 

“What did you do to Dad?” Sakura was furious.
“I did nothing!”
“Don’t lie! You did something to him! Wonyoung told me you wanted something from him!”
“I just want my right as the family member!” Ryujin defended herself.
“Do you want money that bad?”
“No, I just want…”
“I knew everything you did to Wonyoung all this time but I ignored it because I considered you as my sister, but this time you crossed the line Ryujin,” Sakura burst out.
“Unnie,”
“I always thought you are a nice kid, I treat you fair like my own sister, I gave you everything, I fought with Wonyoung a lot because of you, but this is how you return the favour?”
“It’s not like that, I just want…”
“Money,” Sakura interrupted.

 

Sakura looked so pissed that Ryujin did not know how to respond again. The last person she wanted to be mad at her is Sakura. And now Sakura did.

 

“Stop whatever you are trying to do, before I stop you,”

 

Sakura went out and left the house. Ryujin kneeled on the ground, with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter