Reconcile

My Annoying Sister Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yes, what about me?”

 

Ryujin waited patiently for Nako reply but Nako hesitated as she saw the glared from Ryujin. 

 

“Nako?” Sakura called.
“Unnie, actually Ryujin is very popular at school that the junior wanted to steal her picture,” Nako lied.
“You mean she has stalker?” 
“Yes exactly, there are some girl stalking her,” Nako replied.
“This is dangerous, Ryujin you need to be more careful,” Sakura advised.
“I will unnie, don’t worry,”

 

Ryujin signalled Nako to leave and Nako nodded slightly.

 

“Kkura unnie, I will leave now,” Nako bowed and left the house.
“Unnie, I’m going to send Nako off,”

 

Ryujin ran after Nako leaving Sakura alone. Sakura felt strange and rushed to her room to change her clothes.

 

= = = = = 

 

“Yabuki Nako!”

 

Ryujin grabbed Nako’s hand and dragged her to the emergency exit staircase. Ryujin pushed Nako on the wall, checked around before locked her eyes at Nako. Nako squealed in pain.

 

“I told you to stay quiet, what are you doing now?” Ryujin slapped Nako’s cheek hard leaving a clear red mark there.
“I didn’t tell her,” Nako talked back, rubbing her left cheek in pain.
“You are about to tell her, but luckily I was there, do you want to get kill? Do you want me to kill you right now?” Ryujin threatened.
“I’m sorry…I won’t do it again,” Nako stuttered, feeling scared.
“This is my last warning to you! I’m really going to kill you if you reveal my secret to Kkura unnie!” 
“I’m really sorry,” Nako trembled.
“You should just stay low! Just how your life is! Don’t mess with others or else you are going to regret it!”
“I…won’t,”
“Good! Now, go away,”

 

Nako immediately ran down the staircase while Ryujin watched. Ryujin took out her phone and dialled a number.

 

“Aunty,”

 

= = = = = 

 

Nako was running without destination, holding her painful cheek when someone grabbed her arm and pulled her into the alley. Nako wanted to shout but was covered. Nako was dragged until they reached at the back of a building. That someone let Nako off. Nako was shocked by the stranger.

 

“Kkura unnie?’
“Hey, sorry I scared you, I was being cautious,” Sakura fixed her cap.
“Unnie, what are you doing here?”
“I was worried when I saw Ryujin ran after you and I was right, she wants to do something to you,” Sakura replied.
“Unnie, she caught me, I’m in trouble now,” Nako sighed.
“I know, but your cheek is swollen, let’s go to my car and get you treated,”

 

Nako followed Sakura to her car and Sakura drove them both somewhere. Sakura stopped at an apartment building and asked Nako to follow her. They reached the top floor of the apartment and entered the only apartment there. Nako was shocked to see Chaeyeon opening the door for them. 

 

“Hey Chae,” Sakura gave her girlfriend a hugged.

 

Nako bowed to Chaeyeon and entered. She was amazed by the luxurious apartment. 

 

“Chae, she needs ice,”

 

Chaeyeon nodded and went to the kitchen. Sakura told Nako to sit and Sakura sat next to her. Chaeyeon came with an ice pack and handed it to Nako.

 

“Put it on your cheek,” Sakura instructed.

 

Nako felt her pain reduced as soon as the ice pack touched her skin. Chaeyeon sat across them and they both stared at Nako, waiting for something. Nako is confused for a while but then she realised,

 

“Owh, the thing I wanted to tell you,”

 

Nako told Chaeyeon and Sakura everything about Ryujin, including Ryujin latest meeting with Hyoyeon.

 

“Nako, how did you know about all of this?” Sakura puzzled.
“Actually, I placed a spy recorder in that woman car,” Nako revealed.
“What?”
“The other day, when they were at my school, I sneaked into the car and placed the recorder under the seat, I know it is dangerous but I need t help Wonnie,” Nako added.
“Then what else did you know?”
“Ryujin don’t know about this, but actually Ryujin is not the daughter of Shin Haesung. Shin Haesung’s daughter are dead and Ryujin is someone that woman adopted to replace the dead child,” Nako exposed.

 

Sakura leaned back on the chair, feeling all shocked and so did Chaeyeon.

 

“So, that woman is using Ryujin to take revenge on dad, all she wanted is revenge and she used Ryujin for that, poor that child, she was innocent all along,” Sakura said.
“I won’t say she is innocent, she agreed to do it,” Nako disagreed.
“Nako is right, Ryujin did bad to Wonnie,” Chaeyeon added.
“But she was influence by that woman, like I told you, she needs help, and attention,”
“Saku-chan, Ryujin is not even your real sister,” Chaeyeon stated.
“Chae unnie is right, Ryujin is not even related to you, you have to do something before it get worse,” Nako adviced.
“She may not be my real sister, but to her I’m her sis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter