Love or Not?

My Annoying Sister Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WE HAD OUR AGREEMENT!”

 

Wonyoung pulled Chaeyeon away from Sakura. Chaeryeong remained sleeping on the bed while Sakura slowly raised from the bed.

 

“What agreement are you guys talking about?” Sakura asked.

 

Wonyoung, Ryujin and Chaeyeon looked at each other.

 

Let’s flashback to what happened last night.

 

Chaeyeon joined Wonyoung, Ryujin and Chaeryeong in the living room. The three girls were watching the television.

 

“Girls, where is Saku-chan?”
“She is not feeling well, so she went to sleep,” Wonyoung answered.
“I should check on her,”

 

Chaeyeon was about to walk away when suddenly Ryujin pulled her hand.

 

“Unnie, I will check on her, you must be tired after a long day at the office,” Ryujin offered.
“No, I want to make sure she is okay, I will go,” Chaeyeon insisted.

 

Wonyoung suddenly stood in between Chaeyeon and Ryujin.

 

“I will go instead, she is my sister after all,” Wonyoung said.
“No, I will, I’m her wife,” Chaeyeon fought back.
“You are not even married!” Ryujin stated.
“We will!” Chaeyeon bit her lip feeling furious.
“She probably needed me because I’m always with her!” Wonyoung not losing.
“You kept giving her a headache, you will make it worse if you go in there!” Ryujin replied.
“Both of you stressed her out at home, she will be happy if I cuddled with her!” Chaeyeon added.

 

The three kept bickering until Chaeryeong decided to interfere,

 

“HOLD UP FREAKS! WHY ARE YOU GUYS FIGHTING OVER KKURA UNNIE?”

 

Chaeyeon, Wonyoung and Ryujin instantly turned to Chaeryeong and gave her a death glare. Chaeryeong took a step backward,

 

“Okay, take it easy, I’m just asking!” Chaeryeong faking a smile.
“As if we don’t know you used to have a big crush on Kkura unnie!” Wonyoung reminded.
“What? Ryeong used to like Kkura unnie?” Ryujin widened her eyes in shock.
“She gave Kkura unnie chocolate but Chae unnie ate them,” Wonyoung revealed.
“WHAT! CHAE UNNIE ATE THAT CHOCOLATE?” Chaeryeong almost cursed at Chaeyeon.
“You are hitting on my girl Little Chae! You should know your boundary!” Chaeyeon said, strong.
“No wonder she rejected my confession, you ate my love chocolate!” Chaeryeong getting mad.
“Don’t tell me you still like Kkura unnie!” Wonyoung pointed at Chaeryeong.
“I’m over her! Wait! Why are we talking about me? The problem is you guys!” Chaeryeong suddenly realised.
“I still can’t believe she also had a crush on Kkura unnie,” Ryujin added.
“Stop talking about me, back to you guys, what are you guys fighting for? Each of you are special to Kkura unnie, you don’t have to fight for her,” Chaeryeong stated.
“WE NEED HER ATTENTION!” The three girls answered in sync.
“Owh, okay, but why?”
“Kkura unnie spent so much time with Chae-unnie these days, she was rarely home,” Wonyoung whined.
“It is because we need each other, our love is pure!” 
“And, even at home I have to share Kkura unnie with Ryujin! I need my unnie back! All for myself!” Wonyoung was almost crying.
“Yah Wonyoung, you always acted cold in front of her!” 
“That was because you are too close to her! I am jealous! She used to hold me to sleep every night! Since Chae-unnie and you came, she has no time for me!” Wonyoung confessed.
“WONNIE! YOU ARE NOT A KID ANYMORE! WHY WOULD SHE NEED TO HOLD YOU TO SLEEP EVERY NIGHT? SHE NEED ME FOR HER HORMONE STABILISATION!” Chaeyeon was not holding back.

 

Chaeryeong sighed looking at the three girls. 

 

“I have a solution,” Chaeryeong said.

 

Chaeyeon, Wonyoung and Ryujin switched their attention back to Chaeryeong.

 

“You guys need an agreement, you have to share Kkura-unnie, for example, tonight, nobody goes there, she needs to be alone,”
“Then?”
“Tomorrow, it’s Wonyoung’s day, because she is her biological sister, the day after that, it’s Chae’s unnie day and Ryujin followed after, because Ryujin is new,” Chaeryeong suggested.
“So, the others can’t disturb Saku-chan during that day?” Chaeyeon questioned.
“Exactly, you get all Sakura’s attention on your own day, when it is the others turn, nobody should interfere, agree?” Chaeryeong proposed.
“Sounded good, how about you two?” Chaeyeon asked.
“I’m good,”
“So do I,”
“Great! So, tonight, nobody is going to Kkura’s unnie room! Got it?”

 

Chaeyeon, Wonyoung and Ryujin just nodded.

 

“Nice, let’s watch TV,”

 

The four girls continued watching the television until late night. Slowly, Chaeryeong and Chaeyeon both fell asleep on the couch while Ryujin and Wonyoung were still watching.

 

“I’m going to my bed,” Wonyoung said.
“Ok night Wonyoung,”

 

Ryujin kept watching until she suddenly had this strange feeling. She got up from her seat and went to Sakura’s room. She saw Wonyoung asleep on Sakura’s left side.

 

“Sneaky Bunny!”

 

Ryujin then sneaked into Sakura’s right side and leaned on her right arm.

 

“Kkura unnie, don’t get sick,”

 

Back in the living room, Chaeryeong woke up when she heard the loud noise from the television. She switched the television off and she found her two friends missing.

 

“They must be in their room, I’m going to sneak into Wonnie’s bed,” Chaeryeong thought.

 

Chaeryeong went to Wonyoung’s room and was disappointed, Wonyoung was not there. She directly went to Sakura’s room and she found what she needed there.

 

“Damn this two, can’t even leave Kkura unnie alone,”

 

Chaeryeong slowly walked and slide herself above Sakura’s head, where there w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter