#FeatherBlossomDay

My Annoying Sister Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Go away!” Wonyoung growled, grabbing Chaeryeong away from Ryujin. 
“Not that easy!”

 

Chaeryeong felt her other hand pulled by Ryujin. She was standing in between Ryujin and Wonyoung, with Wonyoung on her left and Ryujin on her right. Both were holding her wrist tight.

 

“What are you doing ?” Wonyoung glared at Ryujin.
“You are stealing away my date salty kid,” Ryujin fought back.
“Date? She is not even dating you!”
“And so does you!”

 

Chaeryeong gulped as she felt the tension rise between the two sibling. She kept looking back and forth.

 

“Let go Ryujin, before I lose my temper,” Wonyoung warned.
“How about you let go? So that we can leave,” Ryujin was not losing.
“Ermm guys...how about both let go so I can leave and find my sister?” Chaeryeong interrupted.

 

Both of them immediately released Chaeryeong’s wrist, feeling all sorry. Chaeryeong rubbed her wrist to ease the pressure she received from the sibling.

 

“I’m not following anyone, so I’m leaving,” Chaeryeong escaped from the sister.

 

Wonyoung and Ryujin just eyed on Chaeryeong who was leaving the apartment lobby. Then, they turned to each other, hissed and walked in the opposite direction.

 

= = = = =

 

Sakura was sleeping in the car. Sakura opened her eyes as she felt the sun shined through her eyes. She rubbed her eyes and slowly sat. She was covered only with a towel so she immediately dressed up, took her clothes from the front seat which were already dry and get out of the car. She fixed her hair, search for some water to wash her face. After she rinsed her face, she remembered, she was not alone. Last night, she was with Chaeyeon and they literally make love. Sakura blinked her eyes a few time, she started to search for Chaeyeon. She saw Chaeyeon sitting on the beach facing the ocean. Sakura walked to her and took a seat next to her.

 

“Morning Chae...” Sakura greeted.
“Morning Saku-chan,”

 

Sakura took Chaeyeon’s hand and intertwined their fingers. At the same time, she leaned her head on Chaeyeon’s shoulder.

 

“Chae....”
“Hmm?”
“Why are we sitting here?” Sakura asked.
“I don’t know, just feel like staring at the ocean,”
“Chae...” Sakura called again.
“Yes?”
“I’m hungry....”

 

Chaeyeon turned to look at Sakura. Sakura was looking at her like a kid.

 

“I’m hungry too, but I have no idea where to find food,” Chaeyeon said.
“Then, let’s walked until we found help, it’s no use sitting here,” Sakura suggested.
“Let’s go,”

 

Chaeyeon pulled Sakura up and they both walked to the main road after picking up the important thing from Sakura’s car. They walked side by side, holding hand following wherever the road took them.

 

“Hmm...it’s nice walking with you like this,” Sakura stated.
“Yeah...with you and nature, it’s perfect,” Chaeyeon replied while swinging their hand.
“And last night was perfect too,” Sakura whispered.
“You ert!” Chaeyeon blushed as she remembered what she did with Sakura the night before.
“You can’t resist me,”
“More like you who can’t resist me,” Chaeyeon added.

 

They both laughed, kept walking while playing around sometime hugging or chasing each other. They stopped when they heard a sound. A sound of a vehicle. Sakura and Chaeyeon saw that white old truck coming from a distance.

 

“We need to stop it!”

 

Chaeyeon ran to the middle of the road and spread her arm, blocking the way. Sakura widened her eye frozen on her spot. The white truck stopped a few metres away from Chaeyeon. An old lady jumped out of the truck. She was wearing a long shirt with black pants and gardening boots.

 

“What are you doing young lady?” 
“Sorry....but we need help,” Chaeyeon replied.
“Help?”
“We got lost and we are hungry,” Chaeyeon added.

 

That old lady looked at Sakura for a while then returned to Chaeyeon again.

 

“Get in, let’s get to my place, it’s nearby,”

 

That old lady get into her car. She signalled the two girls to get inside. 

 

“Chaeyeon...are you sure?” Sakura wanted confirmation.
“Well, let’s take the risk shall we?”
“Get on the back quick!” That old lady shouted.

 

Chaeyeon took Sakura’s hand and lead her to the back of the truck. Chaeyeon helped Sakura up first before she followed after. 

 

“Hold on tight ladies!”

 

= = = = =

 

After 15 minutes ride, the white truck stopped in front of a wooden house inside the forest. That was the only house there. There is a small well and some woods stacked at the yard. There is even a garden behind the house.

 

“Get off,” 

 

Sakura and Chaeyeon jumped down the truck and followed the lady to the house. It was a small house with two room, a kitchen and a small  living room. The washroom was located outside the house. The lady instructed Chaeyeon and Sakura to sit and they both sat on the mat. The old lady was busy in the kit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter