Solution

My Annoying Sister Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura ran into Wonyoung’s room and she saw Wonyoung sitting on her bed. 

 

“Bunny!”

 

Sakura sprinted towards Wonyoung and gave her a big hug. She kissed  Wonyoung all over her head showing her happiness.

 

“Bunny, I’m so worried about you,”
“I know and I’m sorry about it,”
“Are you feeling any better?” Sakura asked cupping her precious sister face.

 

Wonyoung nodded and a smile is curved on Sakura’s lips.

 

“Unnie, where is Ryujin?”

 

Just listening to the name Ryujin, Sakura suddenly remembered. The doctor told her that both of her sister woke up.

 

“Bunny, stay here, I’m going to visit Ryujin for a while,”

 

Sakura helped Wonyoung to lay down on her back before she rushed to the next door. As soon as she opened the door, she saw Ryujin on the bed, still lying down. Ryujin smiled weakly when she saw Sakura.

 

“Hi unnie,” 

 

Sakura took a seat next to her bed. She took Ryujin’s hand. She caressed on it carefully.

 

“How are you feeling?”
“I’m all good,”
“Does it hurt?”
“No, it doesn’t,” Ryujin lied.
“Don’t lie, you took a bullet for Dad,”
“It hurts more when I found that I’m not your sister,” Ryujin said, soft.
“Hey, you are my sister and it will stay like that,”

 

Ryujin paused for a while, taking a deep breath.

 

“I’m sorry for hurting your family,” Ryujin said.
“Ryujin, it’s not your fault, you knew nothing about it,”
“I almost killed Wonyoung because of my foolishness,” Ryujin cried.
“No, you didn’t kill her, she is alive,”
“I destroyed your relationship with her, I did wrong, it’s all my fault,”

 

Ryujin continued crying and Sakura pulled her for a hug hoping that it would comfort the innocent young girl.

 

“I’m sorry unnie, I’m terribly sorry,”
“Stop saying sorry Ryujin,”
“I deserved to die, I deserve that bullet,” Ryujin cried as she tightened her hug on Sakura.
“You don’t deserved that, nobody does,”
“All I want is someone to love me, I like you so much that I’m scared I will lose you. I was blinded by my love for you and I did all that bad things,”

 

Sakura let Ryujin cried until she settled down on her own. Sakura could not even get mad at that young girl because she knew Ryujin was not at fault. She was influence by her bad Aunty. All she needs is love. Sakura waited until Ryujin went back to sleep before she visited Wonyoung again. Due to her surprise, Wonyoung was no longer there. The only person left there, sleeping on the long couch was Chaeyeon. Sakura leaned down to the sleeping Chaeyeon. Judging from her work outfit, she just finished work and came straight to the hospital. Sakura took the blanket and covered Chaeyeon with it. She fixed Chaeyeon's hair strand and smiled like a fool.

 

“Sleep well love,”

 

Sakura planted a soft kiss on Chaeyeon’s forehead before she exited the room, heading to the rooftop. As she predicted, Wonyoung was there with Chaeryeong. Sakura hid behind the wall to eavesdrop their conversation.

 

“Wonnie, after you got discharge from the hospital, let’s go for a date,”
“A date? Hmm, I’m not sure if I want to,”
“What? Why are you hesitating? I thought you like me!” Chaeryeong said with confident.
“You are a ert and I’m afraid you will do something bad to me,”
“I can’t believe this! I’m not a ert!”
“You are!”
“Well, if I am a ert,:

 

Chaeryeong hold Wonyoung’s waist and turned Wonyoung’s body to face her. They were so close with no distance between them. They felt the spark whenever their hand touched 

 

“What are you doing?” Wonyoung flustered at the sudden intimacy.
“You said I’m a ert, this ert really want to kiss you right now,”
“Chaer....”

 

Wonyoung closed her eyes as Chaeryeong leaned closer towards her. They could feel each other breath as their face got closer. About an inch before Chaeryeong’s lips touched Wonyoung’s, 

 

“YAHHHHHH!!!!!”

 

Sakura appeared behind the wall surprising the two younger girls. They pulled away from each other, hiding their embarrassment. 

 

“What are you two doing?”
“Owh...we are getting some fresh air,” Wonyoung lied, scratching her head.
“It doesn’t look like that to me,” Sakura smirked teasingly.
“It’s true, we are doing nothing!”
“As if, anyway, finish whatever you are doing, I’m going back to my girlfriend, suddenly I need a kiss too,” Sakura winked at Chaeryeong.
“UNNI!!!” Chaeryeong and Wonyoung said in sync.
“Hahaha...see you later,”

 

Sakura kept laughing as she left the two girls. Chaeryeong and Wonyoung were still feeling shy after what happened that they distance themselves. It turned awkward.

 

“That Kkura unnie....” Chaeryeong faking a laugh.
“Let’s just head back,”

 

Wonyoung was about to walk away but Chaeryeong grabbed her wrist, pulled her body around and cupped her face.

 

“Lee Chaeryeong...”
“Let’s follow what Kkura unnie said,”
“What...”

 

Chaeryeong pressed her lips on Wonyoung’s and butterfly started flying with flowers bloomin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter