Lost

My Annoying Sister Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, she is now your precious baby?”
“Bunny...”

 

Wonyoung walked to Sakura and Ryujin. She crossed her arm.

 

“Who is your precious baby? Ryujin or me?” Wonyoung asked, looking directly into Sakura’s eyes.
“Bunny, it is always you,” Sakura asnwered.
“So, what am I exactly to you?” Ryujin interrupted.
“In your dream ...she is my sister and you are just her stepsister!” Wonyoung stated.
“So what? We share the same father! I can be her precious baby too. You are not the only one!” Ryujin fought back.
“I thought you just want our money, I can give you all the money as long as you leave my sister!” Wonyoung added.
“I rather take Kkura unnie from the possessive sister like you, that think Kkura unnie is yours!”

 

Wonyoung bit her lip as she heard the word possessive sister. She turned to Sakura but Sakura was looking down.

 

“I’m not a possessive sister!” Wonyoung shouted.
“I’m not sure about that, you get jealous whenever Kkura unnie interact with me!” Ryujin stated.
“I’m not like that! I just love her! I’m not possessive!”
“ENOUGH!”

 

Sakura cut both her sisters. She stared deep at both of them. Her face turned red because of anger and she looked like she wanted to  eat them both alive.

 

“I’m sick of all of this!”

 

Sakura went to her room, packed up all her necessary stuff and left the house. Wonyoung and Ryujin stood still at their spot, scared of Sakura. The loud slammed from the door made them nervous.

 

“She left...” Ryujin said.
“Yes she did,”

 

= = = = =

 

Sakura was waiting for Chaeyeon in the car. As soon as Chaeyeon entered the car, Sakura’s face brightened. She pulled Chaeyeon for a hug which puzzled Chaeyeon.

 

“Saku-chan?”
“Stay like this....I need a hug from you,” Sakura replied.

 

Sakura broke from the hug and she hold Chaeyeon’s hand.

 

“Chae...do you want to go somewhere with me?” 
“Right now?”
“Yeah...are you available?” Sakura asked.
“Well, I can go now, but...”
“Great! Let’s go!”

 

Sakura helped Chaeyeon to buckle up her seatbelt and Sakura started her car. 

 

“Saku-chan....where are we going?” Chaeyeon questioned with curiousity.
“Far from here....”

 

Sakura stepped on the pedal and the car moved fast leaving Chaeyeon’s office. Along the ride, Sakura did not talk much, she focused on the road and Chaeyeon wondered what happened. Soon, Chaeyeon fell asleep and when she woke up, it was getting dark and the car stopped near a beach. A very strange beach because Chaeyeon had never been there before.

 

“Saku-chan...where are we?”
“Actually, I dont know,” Sakura smiled awkwardly.
“What? Why did you stop here then?”
“The car runs out of gas, so it stop here,” 
“Call for help, where is my phone?” 

 

Chaeyeon began searching for her phone but it was nowhere to be found. She looked through her hand bag, her pocket and even Sakura’s car. Suddenly, she remembered, she left her phone on her table at the office. 

 

“I left my phone, Saku-chan! Your phone!”

 

Sakura immediately gave her phone to Chaeyeon and Chaeyeon dialled Chaeryeong’s number. Just when the call was about to get through, the phone died. Chaeyeon to switch the phone on a few time but it kept turning off. Chaeyeon turned to Sakura, hoping for explanation.

 

“There was only 1 percent battery left, I forgot to charge...”

 

Chaeyeon jaw dropped. She blinked her eyes repeatedly because she could not believe what she just heard.

 

“Charger? Cable?”

 

Sakura shook her head telling her there is none. Chaeyeon leaned back as she sighed in frustration.

 

“Chae, why?” Sakura asked.
“I got meeting tomorrow and I need to finish my proposal tonight,” Chaeyeon answered.
“Is it important?”
“Of course it is important! Why did you even asked?” Chaeyeon looked upset.
“Well, maybe you can push the meeting to the other time,”
“I cannot!” Chaeyeon almost shouted at Sakura.

 

Chaeyeon took a deep breath, exited the car and walked to the beach. Sakura sighed and she quickly followed after Chaeyeon. Sakura just watched the frustrated Chaeyeon in front of her. Chaeyeon kicked the sand, jumped around, ruffled her hair and even shouted in despair.

 

“ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!”

 

Sakura giggled as she found Chaeyeon was too cute and she even forget her own problem .

 

“Chae!” Sakura called.
“WHAT?” Chaeyeon angrily asked as she turned to Sakura.

 

They both stopped and stared at each other. Chaeyeon was obviously mad at Sakura.

 

“Are you mad at me now?”  Sakura asked with her puppy eyes.
“YES! YOU DRAG ME HERE WHEN I GOT IMPORTANT MEETING TOMORROW AND NOW YOU DONT KNOW HOW WE CAN GET BACK TO SEOUL!” Chaeyeon burst.
“But I thought we can spend some time together here,”
“BUT THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO DO THAT! AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHY WOULD YOU BRING ME HERE!” Chaeyeon let her frustration out.
“I just want to spend some time with you,”
“WE CAN DO THAT ANYWHERE BUT WHY WE MUST STUCK AT THIS

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter