Accept

My Annoying Sister Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone were silent as nobody dared to speak. Siwon with his guilty feeling and Yoona remained mysterious. Wonyoung and Sakura were still trying hard to accept what had Siwon does. Siwon explained the thing that happened for almost 19 years ago. Siwon was in Hong Kong, when he got drunk. The only thing he remembered was he woke up next to an unknown woman the next day. Siwon settled nicely with that woman and apologise but he did not expect he had make her pregnant. Yoona knew about what happened to Siwon that day and they had a huge fight over it. After lots of argument and fight, they reconcile. They never knew, Siwon had another daughter beside Sakura and Wonyoung.

 

Shin Ryujin, the daughter of Shin Hyesun, the woman that Siwon slept with 19 years ago. Ryujin came to Japan a month ago to find his dad. Her mother left her a picture of her dad before she died. It was hard at first because kept denying her, not until they did a DNA test, and it was proven, Siwon is his dad. Siwon had no choice and he told Yoona about it. Yoona was really angry at Siwon but when she met Ryujin, her heart changed. That girl is very polite. Very kind with words. Her mother died two years ago and she struggled since then. Yoona who refused to accept the girl at first, lost when Ryujin apologised for being born into the world. Ryujin said she will leave because she did not want to ruin Yoona’s family, Ryujin was happy she gets to meet her dad. However, Yoona told her to stay and live with them. She imagined her own children who was without their mother for a long time. How they missed Yoona so much.

 

“Mom? Are you okay with this?” Wonyoung broke the silence.
“She is still your sister Bunny, no matter how you tried to deny,” Yoona said.
“I’m sorry if I caused trouble, I will leave if you feel uncomfortable,” Ryujin added.
“No Ryujin...you are a part of our family now,” Yoona stopped her.
“Well, this is shocking, I never knew I had another sister,” Sakura stated.
“But how old are you?” Sakura asked.
“I’m 19 years old,” Ryujin answered.
“You are the same age as Bunny?” Sakura widened her eyes in shock.
“I guess so, I was born in June,”
“And Bunny in August, you are a little bit older than her,” 

 

Sakura turned to Wonyoung who looked distracted.

 

“Bunny, are you okay?” Sakura asked in concerned.
“This is too sudden for me to accept, but since Mom is okay, I have no choice, I don’t want to make things complicated,” Wonyoung said.

 

Yoona looked so proud of her younger daughter. She thought Wonyoung had grown up well.

 

“So, Bunny accepted it. Ermm...I guess I will too,” Sakura added.
“You both are not mad at Dad?” Siwon questioned.
“Thanks to Mom we are not, you said it was a mistake, and it happened a long time ago, so now to fix your mistake, maybe taking good care of her will do,” Sakura answered.

 

Siwon and Yoona were not expecting a warm welcome from their kids but they felt relieve because Sakura and Chaeyeon were so matured and rational.

 

“You heard that Ryu? I told you they are a good sisters,” Yoona smiled.
“I always thought nobody would accept me, but you did, I’m so thankful,” Ryujin teared up.
“You did nothing wrong, you deserve happiness,” Sakura added.
“Okay, since everyone are okay, let’s celebrate our new family member!” Siwon suggested.
“Let’s get it!”

 

That night, they had their first dinner with Ryujin. For the first time, Ryujin felt so happy because she was treated like their family.

 

“So where is Ryujin going to live?” Wonyoung asked.
“I’m sending Ryujin to Izone High,” Siwon replied.
“Then, she can live with us!” Sakura suggested.

 

Yoona looked at Sakura. Sakura looked so excited.

 

“Sweetheart, you really want her to live with you?” Yoona wanted confirmation.
“Yeah why not? She is my younger sister too,” 
“Kkura unnie, you are so kind,” Ryujin felt blessed.
“Don’t mention. You are a part of the family too,”
“Thank you unnie,”

 

Wonyoung just watched as Sakura and Ryujin conversed with each other. Wonyoung munched her food but somehow it tasted bitter.

 

“Ryu, you play games?” 
“Yes! I play PUBG!” Ryujin replied.
“Really? We should play together sometime! It must be fun!”
“I’m looking forward to it. Dad told me you are so good in games,”
“Well, I’m pro-Kkura...” Sakura being proud.
“Looks like you two gets along very well,” Siwon concluded.
“Gamers for life Dad,” Sakura and Ryujin said in sync.

 

Then they looked at each other.

 

“Jynx!”

 

And they all laughed except for Wonyoung who kept eating her food. Wonyoung knew she should be happy but she also needed the attention, especially from Sakura.

 

= = = = =

 

It was almost midnight. Sakura and Wonyoung decided to spend a night in the mansion since there was no class tomorrow. Sakura was playing games in her room when Wonyoung entered. 

 

“Unnie, you left your earphone in my bag,”

 

Wonyoung placed the earphone on the table and was about to leave.

 

“Bunny!” Sakura called.

 

Wonyoung stopped and turned to Sakura who was lying on the bed. Sakura put her phone aside.

 

“Come here,” Sakura tapped the empty spaces next to her.
“No...I...”
“Bunny, come,” Sakura repeated.

 

Wonyoung walked slowly to Sakura and lay down next to her. Now they were staring at each other.

 

“Are you m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter