My Sister

My Annoying Sister Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonyoung was walking along the beautiful garden. The flower bloomed and so does Wonyoung’s heart. The bright sky added happiness to her. As she reached the end of the garden, she saw someone standing there. A tall handsome guy, smiling at her with a bouquet of roses in his hand. He was wearing a dark blue tuxedo.

 

“Wonyoung...” He called, sweet.
“Chanyeol oppa!”
“Will you marry me?” Chanyeol kneeled in front of her.
“Of course I will marry you oppa!”

 

Wonyoung ran to Chanyeol but even when she kept running, she could not reach him.

 

“Oppa! Why are we not getting closer?” Wonyoung screamed.
“Wonyoung...oppa is waiting...come faster...”
“Oppa I can’t reach you. Oppa help me!” Wonyoung kept running.

 

Chanyeol’s slowly disappeared. Wonyoung stopped running.

 

“Oppa! Chanyeol oppa!” 

 

However, another figure appeared in front of her. A scary figure with an evil smile.

 

“Your oppa is gone...I killed him! Hahahahaahahaah!”
“How could you kill my oppa, Kkura unnie?”

 

Sakura kept laughing evilly. Wonyoung bit her lip.

 

“I hate you! I hate you! You kill my oppa!”
“You are mean! You are annoying!”

 

Wonyoung kept repeating the same sentence until she felt a splash of water on her face. Wonyoung opened her eyes and she saw Sakura staring at her with her big eyes.

 

“Don’t tell me you dream of me killing your oppa again,” Sakura said.

 

Wonyoung wiped the water on her face. She gulped.

 

“Wake up bunny, it’s late. You are late again,” 

 

Wonyoung checked the clock. It was almost 9 am.

 

“Why didn’t you wake me up?” 
“I did but you are going ‘You are mean! You are annoying!’ , like that,” Sakura mocked Wonyoung.
“Arghh!!”

 

Wonyoung growled but she had no time to argue with Sakura as she was late. Sakura just laughed as she had fun teasing her sister early in the morning.

 

Sakura was in her second year in Izone University while Wonyoung was in her senior year in Izone High. The sibling still live together in their apartment as it was closer to the school. Their parent stayed in the Japan while their mansion was left with their maids.

 

Sakura took out her phone and she saw a text from her loved one, Lee Chaeyeon.

 

Chaeyeon: Arriving in 5 minutes love.

 

Sakura replied with a heart and she started to pack her stuff. Chaeyeon entered the same university as hers and they even took the same course, Business. However, Chaeyeon rarely attended classes as she was busy with the company. It was a lucky day to see Chaeyeon in the class.

 

“Bunny! I’m leaving!” Sakura shouted.

 

Wonyoung came out of her room with full school uniform. 

 

“Wow you are fast!” Sakura was amazed.
“I’m late...I’m going now,” 

 

Wonyoung hurriedly put on her socks and sneakers.

 

“Unnie...see you later!” 
“Eh wait!”

 

Sakura stopped her and she walked closer to Wonyoung.

 

“Have a good day!” Sakura gave her a kiss on the forehead and smile.
“You too unnie,” Wonyoung waved goodbye and rushed out of the house.

 

Sakura checked the house for one last time before she went to class.

 

= = = = =

 

Wonyoung climbed the gate at the back of the school. She did not want to get caught so she took the alternative way to enter the school. She is an expert since this is not her first time. She felt proud when she managed to climb over the gate. She fixed her uniform and hair.

 

“I’m a genius,” Wonyoung felt proud.

 

Just then, she felt a strong presence behind her. Wonyoung turned.

 

“MIYAWAKI WONYOUNG! YOU ARE LATE AGAIN!”
“Oh crap,”

 

Wonyoung wanted to run away but she was caught by that strong pair of hand. 

 

“Nako! Let me go...I’m sorry!” Wonyoung begged.

 

Even though Nako was small, she get stronger after she attended Taekwondo class for 2 years. Nako was a part of the student prefect team so she was like a police in the school. A cute small police, that’s what Wonyoung thought 

 

“Wonnie! You are not getting way this time,”
“Nako...please spare me,” Wonyoung pleaded.

 

Nako slowly released her grip on Wonyoung. 

 

“This will be the last!” Nako warned.
“Thank you Nako but I guess not,” Wonyoung said and she sprinted away.
“Yah Wonnie!”
“See you in class Nako!"

 

Nako almost cursed but she maintained herself.

 

“I’m a professional...I’m a professional...” Nako calming herself down.

 

= = = = =

 

Chaeyeon wanted to take Sakura for lunch after their class but she had a sudden meeting and they ended up in Chaeyeon’s office. Chaeyeon left Sakura alone in her office as she went for the meeting. Sakura was getting used to it so she installed some games in Chaeyeon’s PC. Thanks to her frequent visit to Chaeyeon’s office, she became a good friend with Chaeyeon’s assitant, Haeyoon.

 

Sakura focused on her game that she did not realise two hours passed. She was surprised when she saw Chaeyeon sitting across her. 

 

“Chae...when did you arrive?”
“I was here like 20 minutes ago

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter