SPECIAL CHAPTER #1 MIMI SHOP Season 2 – Ep. 8 [2019] --cont.--

The RETURN of SUPERWOMAN SANDARA PARK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The RETURN of SUPERWOMAN SANDARA PARK

 

SPECIAL CHAPTER #1

MIMI SHOP Season 2 – Ep. 8 [2019]

 

 

--- continuation ---

 

(While the other staff and clients were chattering in the make-up area, Dara and Jiyong were inside the photo booth. Dara resisted a bit from Jiyong’s gentle push, and yet, a little bit of realization showed that she can’t say no anyways. As they sat, Jiyong guarded the open entryway with his legs. Dara, remembering that she’s a Service Manager proceeded to explain how the photo booth works.)

 

CAPTION: “Ever reliable Service Manager Dara-ssem!”

 

Dara: Ready?

 

Jiyong: Whenever you are..

 

(The first photo they took was quite simple. They didn’t pose much, they just both looked at the lens and smiled timidly.)

 

(The photo booth count down started for the next shot and Jiyong was already flaunting the daisy flower on Dara’s messy hair bun.)

 

 

 

(More flashes came and they were still not done.)

 

CAPTION: “Already in their own world.. “

 

(After a while, Jiyong finally placed his right arm around Dara’s shoulders. The count down for the next photo started and Jiyong was captured smelling Dara’s shoulder.)

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Bom: Ssem, why are you staring at me? Don’t scare me..

 

Jung Saem Mool: Aigoo.. last year it was Cheetah who did my make-up for the inspection and she added a mole on my nose..

 

Bom: Do you want to be that pretentious again?

 

(Everyone else laughed at her comment while Dara and Jiyong went out of the photo booth.)

 

Tony: Aha! You guys enjoyed the booth that much?

 

Jiyong: Deh!! I’ll get a lot of copies of those..

 

Tony: Sure sure.. and now we have a vacant seat so.. Dara-ssem you can proceeed with Sergeant Kwon’s make-up..

 

Jiyong: Owp, just please call me Jiyong hehe..

 

Dara: Please wash your face here..         *ushers Jiyong to the sink*

 

Tony: Dara-ssem, are you in a hurry?

 

Dara: What? No!

 

(Intern Jungkook is inside the kitchen, preparing some cookie snacks for everyone when Dara went inside as well.)

 

Dara: Heey ahhm, do you know where we keep our razors and shaving cream?

 

CAPTION on the intern’s reaction: “Ssem, this is only my 3rd work day”

 

Jungkook: Ahhm, let’s look around in these cabinets..

 

Dara: I was about to ask Tony-ssi but I think he wouldn’t know as well

 

CAPTION on the intern’s reaction: “Ssem, HE’S THE SHOP OWNER!”

 

(While both of them were fiddling through small cabinets in the break room area of the staff, the camera on top of the refrigerator captured Jiyong walking inside and spotted them looking for something.)

 

Jiyong: Watyudoin??

 

CAPTION: “Why is CUSTOMER G-DRAGON INSIDE THE STAFF ROOM?”             *gulp sounds*

 

Dara: Just looking for-- yaaah, why haven’t you washed your face yet?

 

Jiyong: My turtleneck would be wet.. can I borrow one of your clothes?

 

Dara: Uh-ow, none of them would look good with your camo pants..

 

Jiyong: But you always have an extra white t-shirt right?

 

Dara: Let’s see..

 

(The Service Manager opened her staff cabinet and through her outfits, most were colorful dresses or crop tops.. Jiyong raised his eyebrows along with the military beret. At the bottom of folded clothes was an unopened clear plastic wrap with a white tee. She offered it to the customer.)

 

Jiyong: See you have one..

 

(Jiyong holding on to the ends of his turtleneck sweater was about to raise it up and remove it. Dara holding the package in front of him was obviously shocked and quickly stopped Jiyong’s hands from being raised.)

 

Dara: Yah Kwon Jiyong! There’s a bathroom there!!

 

(The Service Manager consequently pulled his hands towards the comfort room for him to change in. Some staff and even the inspector saw them entering the comfort room.)

 

Jung Saem Mool: Is it necessary for the Service Manager to do so?

 

Hwangbo: Only for the VIP client.

 

Bom: They like bathrooms so much. I can’t even use the one in Apgujeong ever again because of them!

 

Cheetah: Omo--       *shyly covers *

 

Jung Saem Mool: Ahhh, I understand the likelihood of that in bathrooms--

 

CAPTION: “Married woman”

 

Tony: Yah!! Ssem (teacher)! Even you?

 

Hwangbo: I just hope these guys won’t have any video scandal--

 

Everyone else: YAH HWANGBO!!

 

Tony:     *sigh, energy depleted*       We sound like a real parlor now..

 

CAPTION: “How did the topic come to this?”

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

(The military beret is already on top of the third make-up counter, Jiyong with his short cropped hair and borrowed white t-shirt is already seated. Dara is adjusting the recliner to lean Jiyong back for a bit.)

 

Dara: Your skin is still a bit dry even after washing your face..

 

Jiyong: I’ve been exercising out in the sun this past summer..

 

Dara: Let’s have a face mask after we shave okay?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter