SPECIAL CHAPTER #1 MIMI SHOP Season 2 – Ep. 8 [2019]

The RETURN of SUPERWOMAN SANDARA PARK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The RETURN of SUPERWOMAN SANDARA PARK

 

SPECIAL CHAPTER #1

MIMI SHOP Season 2 – Ep. 8 [2019]

 

 

October 26, 2019

 

(MIMI Shop INTRO)

(A graphic area was filled with cosmetics and make-up tools in different shades of pink. Tony Ahn walks in, carrying a brush taller than him, he stood in front of an eye shadow palette larger than him then waved to the side seemingly calling for reinforcements. Hwangbo comes in and helped him carry the brush while nagging at him.)

 

(Cheetah sat on a stool, sprinkles and glitters surrounded her, like fairies flying around her. After a while, out of the sprinkles, Park Bom and Dara materialized. Cheetah was surprised but then her expression turned into utter disbelief when Bom and Dara held fast on each of her arms.)

 

(The super large brush was then forced to apply make-up on Cheetah, her eyes sent lightning bolts towards Tony and Hwangbo.)

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

CAPTION: “Last week on MIMI Shop”

“Everyone is MEMBOONG because of a surprise inspection”

 

(Background Music: MTBD by CL of 2ne1)

 

(Cheetah gritted her teeth, Dara was nibbling on her nails, Tony’s adam’s apple kept bouncing up and down.. Hwangbo and Bom kept pinching each other.. even the new intern kept sighing in worry.. )

 

Jung Saem Mool: Aigoo.. what should we do about this?         *disappointed*

 

CAPTION: “What should we do about this?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

(Some of the make-up artists looked at each other then.. music started playing when Bom grabbed the mic from one of the shops’ vanity tables.. )

 

Bom: ~~I keep falling in love.. falling in love~~             *with matching hand movements and side steps*

 

Dara: --Touch me over here, touch me over there ---touch tou—touch touch eh-EH! --                *Bom taps Dara on her body for every ‘touch’ that she says*

 

(A camera view focused on the new intern smiling cheekily and blushing while hiding partially behind a pillar. A squeaky toy sound was added to amplify his blushing cheeks.)

 

Tony: YEAAAAAH! I’ll do this for the 1000th time!!  ~~Top sssstar!!! Sing with me!

 

(Cheetah also rapped and sung her song “Flight” featuring Chaboom)

 

(Hwangbo kept saying “NO” and making a cross out of her arms when Tony and Cheetah tries to hand her the mic.)

 

Jung Saem Mool:      *laughing*    Aigoo..

 

(But then Hwangbo jumped into action and danced a medley of her songs with CHAKRA. Bom and Dara immediately backed her up as dancers.)

 

Jung Saem Mool: Waaaaaaaaaw.. daebak!      *thumbs up, double thumbs up*         Your shop service definitely upgraded in the music department because all of you are idols and singers.. kuruchi? (Right?)

 

(The surprise inspector was shown raising her cellphone – taking a video of the impromptu performances inside a pink and yellow make-up shop.)

 

CAPTION: “What else could make her smile??”

 

(A camera view from outside the shop showed a camouflaged figure walking down the street and towards MIMI Shops’ staircase. The upper body was blurred but it was clear that he is wearing an outfit with camouflage patterns.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

(In front of the large mirrors, Bom is applying foundation on Jung Saem Mool’s face while Dara assists.)

 

Jung Saem Mool: How can you still have time for variety shows?

 

Dara: It’s because I have CL. She keeps saving that company.

 

Bom: She almost says ‘Go shoooo’ to Dara-yah..

 

Dara: Ah-hmmm.. we a have a rotation system

 

(The wind chimes from the main door jangled and it resounded throughout the shop. Dara and Hwangbo whipped their heads towards the door while the intern jogged to greet the new comer at the door.. )

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

(The new intern handed the refreshment menu to the new comer.. )

 

Intern: Have some refreshments first..

 

Cheetah and Dara:        *bowed down*        Annyeong haseyo~~

 

Cheetah: Waaaw, such a lovely couple!

 

(Laughter rang around the pink shop. Jung Saem Mool, Bom and Hwangbo looked at the consultation area to check the new comers.. )

 

Lady: AHahahaha.. no were not.. we’re just best friends..

 

(The moving camera zoomed in to the two people with matching color tones of outfit.)

 

Dara: Aigooo Cheetah-saem, they are just best of friends!

 

Guy: Kenchana (it’s okay), a lot of people already said that before..

 

Lady: Yah!          *pinched the guy at the side*

 

Hwangbo (whispering to Bom and Jung Saem Mool): Myowa? Are they in denial??

 

Bom: Sssssshh.. let’s be nosy later..

 

Jung Saem Mool: AHAHAHAHA! You’re already planning?!

 

(The lady chose Cheetah to do the make-up for her while the guy is undecided. The camera panned and showed that the guy looked at Dara while Dara looked back seemingly suggesting that he can proceed to his inquiry.. )

 

Dara: Hmm?

 

Lady: --Hmmm.. how about you choose the owner Tony-ssi to do your hair and make-up??

 

Guy:          *looks a far to Tony Ahn standing a few meters behind Bom and Hwangbo in the make-up area*              Okay, let’s do that!

 

(The lady was already seated for the make-up and Cheetah talking to her while the intern and Hwangbo was assisting the guy inside the photo booth to buy some more time for the flustered owner – Tony.)

 

(The wind chimes from the main door jangled and it resounded throughout the shop.)

 

CAPTION: “Another visitor?! Such a pressure to their inspection day”

 

AHhhhhhHHHhhhHhhhHHh!! WWAAaaaaahhHHHHHhhhhhh!

 

(A series of shrieks with different tones echoed throughout the shop.)

 

CAPTION: “WHAT HAPPENED TO THE STAFF OF MIMI SHOP?”

------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

(The wind chimes from the main door jangled and it resounded throughout the shop. Hwangbo and Dara’s heads whipped to the direction of the main door – these two are the only available make-up artists now. They both looked surprised because they are still full of customers.)

 

CAPTION: “Another customer?”           *gulp sound effects*

 

BGM: Flower Road by BigBang

 

(A camera outside showed another guy walking down the street towards the MIMI Shop staircase. His long fingers pushed the glass doors open seemingly in a hurry to escape the glowering sun from the outside.)

 

(Yellow, white and black streak of outfits ran past the different cameras inside the shop. Four different camera views showed how the Service Manager worked her feet.)

 

CAPTION: “Service Manager Dara powerwalks like a cartoon character.”

 

Jung Saem Mool: Omoo, Spongebob just ran behind us Bommie hahahaha..

 

Hwangbo and Tony: WAAh-- !             *freezes with mouths open*

 

CAPTION: “This is not a picture”

 

(Behind the frozen Hwangbo and Tony, the intern walks to the kitchen to prepare refreshments while the guy best friend was fiddling and looking around the photo booth.)

 

CAPTION: “Why are Hwangbo and Tony not moving?”

 

(The suspended moving camera followed Dara’s powerwalk from behind. It has a view of the main door and its wind chimes with the glaring sun coming from the outside. The sun rays gave a mysterious silhouette to the new comer.)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter