Follow Me [Part 2]

The RETURN of SUPERWOMAN SANDARA PARK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The RETURN of SUPERWOMAN SANDARA PARK

 

CHAPTER 6

FOLLOW ME [Part 2]

 

 

October 2023

 

PMOxPPO HQ is where we usually do our photoshoots or even just brainstorming for new designs and whatnot. Actually, back then when Dara shot one of her style lookbooks for DaraTV, it gave us a lot of laughs. When some comments badmouthed her for using ‘my place’ like helloooo! She also owns this place okay. Haha-haha.

 

 

The PMO HQ, as the general public knew back then, is the hub for both PMO and PPO. Some people say it’s the ‘his and hers’ company of the DaraGon couple. Ironically, our clothesline or wardrobe is not really his and hers. It’s predominantly androgynous or hermaphroditic kind of outfits.

http://unwrapp.kr/#   

 

Dara and I just pick whatever, then that’s that.

 

“Annyeong!!” Her voice. It has a song in it.

 

“Annyeong.. ” I said as Sani ran to her and Sera wobbled. She and our tokkis shared some of the sweetest kisses. Trust me, I know. And I also know that I won’t get to taste it as long as there are a lot of cameras around. “What’s in these paperbags? And why are you wearing that?”

 

CEO Dara signed some more papers assisted by our company’s managers and assistants. Might I add, she’s wearing a crop top today. Seriously, when would winter come?

 

It should be cold already in 3.. 2.. 1!!

 

Nope, she’s still walking around in her crop top.

 

 

A little sneak peak of her flat tummy. The Dara abs is not yet full on and popping. Two more months and it would be ready for the year end special. *sluuurp*

 

Nal ttaraebwayo Nal ttaraebwayo Nal ttaraebwayo

Nal ttaraebwayo Nal ttaraebwayo

 

“Well, since Sera likes this song recently, I brought these props to recreate our ‘Follow Me’ music video!” She always talks so excitedly. Specially, if she thinks it’s something cute. “Chaaaran!!”

 

Some of the cameras went closer to capture the different props popping out of the paperbags. One ‘bayong’ which we call ‘Bayongciaga’ actually spilled different kinds of headdress, wigs and.. and.. are those helmets from the movie Star Wars?

 

“Sera! Don’t dive into the props.. “ My little tokki didn’t mind me and just went on.

 

“Ahh kyeopta!” Dara whipped her golden phone out to capture some photos of Sera inside the big Bayongciaga.

 

“Aigoo-- "

 

“Aigoo!” Sani imitated me.

 

“Mahal, you should change clothes to these props so we could start.” And you will finally cover your midriff.

 

Nal ttaraebwayo Nal ttaraebwayo Nal ttaraebwayo

Nal ttaraebwayo Nal ttaraebwayo

 

Dara didn’t mind me as well and just went on jumping to the song with Sani and Sera.

 

“Ahh sincha, her and her croptops.. “ I told myself before I remembered that a couple of cameras follows me. And I don’t care anymore. Ahh, she already did this before. I mean, she wears crop tops from time to time then uploads a photo or two.

 

But daaaaang! A video of her in those scrawny little clothes is a different matter, okay! She already did this with 2ne1. They shot another version of ‘Falling in Love’ music video because they said they want to do it in a real beach. With real sand and all of those real nature effects like in Minzy’s ‘All of You Say’.

 

But heeeeeck! They didn’t say that they are going to wear two piece bikinis and all of that!

 

They portrayed CL as the goddess of Water, so she dove then swam within a shipwreck turned coral reef with her ocean blue bikini. Minzy is the goddess of Fire so she did a fire dance, playing with fire while she was covered with oil and skimpy dark red bikini.

 

Bom-noona is the goddess of Earth, so she made sandcastles and pop out of it with her favorite green bikini. Then Dara.. ooooohh my Dara!

 

She is the goddess of Wind. She stood in the middle of a sandbar, the blue ocean surrounding her, the wind blew towards her and her white see-through scarf. In her white and gold bikini and famous Dara abs.

 

They did all sorts of things..

 

 

Playing in the water.. lounging on a golden yatch.. making sandcastles.. making sand angels, in slow motion.. IN SLOW MOTION!! Then running to the camera pretending to have fun with the boyfriend or whoever is watching the video!

 

When we were alone in an island after our wedding, I thought Dara said that such a view is only for me to see.. heeeck, I only posted a silhouette of us because of it!

 

 

But then what? She said she changed her mind, she said it was for her vanity before she gets big and fat due to pregnancy.

 

I said ‘you can’t just change your mind’ because obviously I was sulking.

 

She said she can because she’s a woman. And she’s carrying our first child.

 

Woah! WOAH!! I can still remember how I felt when she dropped the bomb about our first pregnancy. I mean, it started with an argument and I was getting angry but then she made me soft and squishy and giddy and proud and apprehensive and nervous, all at the same time, just because she knows how to do so.

 

No showing of a positive pregnancy stick.. no surprise home-cooked dinner.. none of those little pink or blue onesies written with ‘Beware: My Daddy is G-Dragon’..

 

None of that. Na-da.

 

Just do something that you really crave for even if it angers hubby. And when he does become angry, use your ‘I am pregnant’ card to escape the wrath.

 

And so that’s that. The official reggae version of ‘Falling in Love’ along with a grown-up 2ne1 music video pushed through. And little Saniyah came along in our life.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter