B!TCHES BE CRAZY [Part 2]

The RETURN of SUPERWOMAN SANDARA PARK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The RETURN of SUPERWOMAN SANDARA PARK

 

CHAPTER 2

B!TCHES BE CRAZY [Part 2]

 

August 2023

When we finally got to our Jeju home and the tokkis are safely in their living room play pen, I went to the kitchen, ring ring ring-ring..

 

“Yoboseyo?” She sounded in a hurry.

 

“Yoboseyo mahaaal!” I’m already happy and sappy and whatnot.

 

“Mahal,” she admonished me, “..you know that I’m still in the meeting, why’d you video call already?” Her red and blue Thom Browne blazer is draped at the back of her leather recliner seat. Her neck and collarbones, my second lunch.

 

“Weeeell, our little Sani-- "

 

“Ahh weh!? What happened?” She cut me right off.

 

“-- they're both fine okay.. what’s not fine is the recently fired.. uhhm, female.. staff.. at Monsant.. “

 

“Hmmmmm.. “ She just hummed in understanding. “Did you guys eat well anyway-- "

 

“Mommy! She is a ssagaji!” Sani cut her right off. Whaaaaat? Did she just managed to cross the toddler barricades going inside this kitchen?

 

And then after Dara’s intake of breath, as well as a few other gasps from the other side of the phone, I momentarily froze and just registered that my 3 year old daughter just said the word ‘ssagaji’.

 

Where the heck did my sweet innocent bright kid learned the Korean term for a ‘b!tch’?

 

My jaw was left hanging and so my wife took charge, she asked someone in front of the large conference room that she was in whether how long the meeting would still go on, “A few more hours and lengthy agendas Sajangnim.. “

 

“Oh geez.. “ I whispered to Dara on the phone, “Mahal, you’re still in a meeting.. we’ll talk about this later on.. “

 

“It’s okay though.. “ She lifted her eyes to sweep across the room she’s in, “they are just staring at me right now, looking like they need more details.” A few giggles escaped from her colleagues. I guess its fine to let them hear. They are our extended family anyways. Dara made sure to reestablish the ‘family’ since she accepted the CEO offer.

 

“I’ll talk to Sani about it-- " I offered to set our kid right up.

 

“But she really is a ssag-- "

 

“Don’t you dare continue to say that little woman.”

 

She just pouted and looked defiantly at her own Daddy, which is me. “Is she pouting at you?” The mommy said from the other line. “Omoooo, pouting Sani is sooo cute! Let me see!” Huh? Was that Bom-noona?

 

“Let me talk to her, mahal.. “ Well, since I somehow manage to always say the wrong things to my daughters for important lessons of life, it is a silent agreement in the Kwon household to let Dara do the admonishing and reprimanding.

 

I stooped down to hand Sani the phone.

 

“Saniyah.. do you know what that word means?” She just jutted her lower lip and used her bashful puppy eyes to escape the admonishing from her Mom. “You should not use that to describe women.. and she’s even your noona right?”

 

“She’s an ahjumma.. “ More laughter from their meeting.

 

“Aigoooo, I’m sure she’s not that old my little tokki.. “

 

“Okay.. come home soon mommy.. “ Sani looked elsewhere, perhaps to avoid crying.

 

“Aigoooo, I will babygirl.. hmmmm.. “ She hummed longingly, mirroring what Sani and I feel at the moment, “How about giving you a surprise right now?”

 

Sani’s eyes twinkled and her brows shoot up to her hairline. “Myoya?” What is it?

 

And then a high pitched squeal on the phone erupted, “Bessssssssssy!!”

 

“Woah! Bessy Kyeo-ul!!” Its their bestfriend moniker for each other. That kid of Bom-noona named after Winter because she was born in that season is obviously inside YG building.

 

“How about you and Kyeo-ul talk in another room while Mommys continue our meeting? Is that okay?”

 

“NEHHH!” Both kids were ecstatic. Sani is glad to talk to someone with the same wavelength as her. Kyeo-ul is only 2 months older than her and Sera still has a lot of words to learn.

 

I watched as Sani trudged away from me, holding the phone showing Kyeo-ul’s face and clicked the toddler barricade open.

 

Uh oh, she really did figure it out. She’s turning 4 in a few months but heck, they still need to be away from the dangerous kitchen. *shivers at the thought of kitchen incidents all over the world*

 

The tokkis left me to think on my own in the kitchen hmmmmmmmm, Bom-noona is in YG building. Hmmmmmm, considering she’s still in another agency, this big meeting must be bigger than I thought.. it must be related to 2ne1. It is special.

 

I snickered inwardly. Another Double Park song, they do it every two years since 2019.. it will surely be another hit with the unique tandem of their voices--

 

I heard little footsteps and as I looked down, it turns out that Sani went back in the kitchen. She kept bobbing her head and saying uh-huh and really to whatever Kyeo-ul was saying.

 

Sani opened the refrigerator with a little difficulty, I helped her, but she just smiled proudly at the phone thinking that she did it herself. She looked inside while Kyeo-ul is still talking, she grabbed a can of Coca-cola and na-uh-uh! I grabbed it from her and placed it back inside the refrigerator.

 

Her upside down face looked at me questioningly as if saying ‘Mommy drinks that while she talks to Bom-imo, right?’

 

I handed her a Yakult for replacement, “That one is what kids should drink.”

 

She shrugged her shoulders, “Okay Daddy.. “ And went out again to go to Sera in the living room. “Shake well.” I heard her say to the Yakult bottle. Imploring it to do just that.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter