Do You Love Me? [Part 2]

The RETURN of SUPERWOMAN SANDARA PARK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The RETURN of SUPERWOMAN SANDARA PARK

 

CHAPTER 4

Do You Love Me? [Part 2]

 

September 2023

But until then, I have to solve and execute my Donghae Plan first.

 

Seriously, my surprise visit to Mimi Shop Season 2 in year 2019, where I actually showed the world who the boyfriend is, should have been enough in the history of claiming. It worked with some fanboys of Dara but I guess this Donghae is not just a fanboy.

 

A lot of people knew that he is not just a fanboy.

 

The wind chimes chimed as I opened the glass door of Mimi Shop.

 

The manager came running out from the make-up area like a cartoon character.

 

She stopped right beside the information table to greet me like anybody else.

 

Hmmmm, she didn’t recognize me because all she saw was a silhouette due to the daylight behind me.

 

She stiffened as I smiled to her.

 

I guess she felt weird that they are having a soldier as a customer for the first time.

 

My camo pants finally took one step in.. it made her inhale quickly. I can easily read her face like an open book, ‘Did he come here straight after getting discharged?’

 

I walked towards her and her mind already panicked, ‘What are you doing!!!!’ Oh she’s definitely trying to scream my mind down.

 

The man in me just hugged her for all the world to know.

 

Screams and shrieks and perhaps slapping was heard from Bom-noona, Cheetah, guests and I don’t know who anymore because I just inhaled my familiar vanilla-scented girlfriend.

 

I kissed that neck.

 

The neck wearing the necklace I gave her.

 

And the shriek intensity rose.

 

She’s still rigid and absorbing what is actually happening. I kissed her cheek--

 

“Okay! Okay!” Then pulled me to the other people in the shop who were openly rejoicing for us or whatever.

 

I didn’t get to kiss her lips.

 

Dara shaved my beard and mustache for that show. She dislikes it whenever I kiss her with my facial hair. She said those prickly facial hair of mine just gives her pimples all around and nose.

 

In return, I held her as much as I can.

 

Dara pretended to still do the show. She applied make-up on me and did the whole service and whatnot. In truth, we were in our own world for that episode.

 

Dara even admonished me for not showing up to my family first. Jeez, woman. Say that you miss me already!

 

But then, Mimi Shop did not satisfy me.

 

We did Stage K [2020] together as well.

 

It was a stand-alone episode for 2ne1, and I couldn’t be prouder.

 

Proud, because 2ne1 is back even just for a dance cover show. Proud, that they sang live unlike any other K-dreamer.

 

Proud, that a lot of people acknowledges them as queens. Proud, that a lot of people looks up to them.

 

I even fought with one of them.

 

Heck, he showed off his ‘blackjack spade’ and ‘Sandara’ tattoo. He is a Filipino so Dara loves him too. But heck, I can’t help having a tattoo show-off against him.

 

Amidst the commotion, only Dara’s two words made me sit down and shut up.

 

Jiyong, behave.

 

Dara clobbered me into pieces when the filming was done.

 

Our first day as the Apple Family on ROS just finished the Monsant- smacking episode and I am still clueless on what to do with this Donghae.

 

Surely, I won’t allow a fifth confession or whatever to happen.

 

Just then, a d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter