SPECIAL CHAPTER #2 STAGE K Season 2 Ep. 4 – 2ne1 [2020]

The RETURN of SUPERWOMAN SANDARA PARK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The RETURN of SUPERWOMAN SANDARA PARK

 

SPECIAL CHAPTER #2

STAGE K Season 2 Ep. 4 – 2ne1 [2020]

 

 

April 2020

 

Jun Hyun Moo: KPop International Dance Competition.. STAGE K! It’s already Seasooooon TWO!!

(A collage of dance videos from varying nationalities was featured with electrifying bass as background music.)

 

Jun Hyun Moo: Through Dream Star and viewer’s voting, the team with the most votes can perform the Dream Collaboration..

 

(A wide view and top view of the large blue and silver stage was shown with the 200 selected audience cheering and wooing.)

 

Jun Hyun Moo: This is a Global KPop Challenge. I’m your MC, Jun Hyun Moo imnida, nice to meet you!

 

 

MC Hyun Moo: Up there are Kpop Rookies from different entertainment agencies to help us with the scoring and of course our very oooown K-Leader Team!! They are the ancient relics of Kpop--

 

K-Leaders: YAAAAH!!

 

CAPTION: “Feisty ancient K-Leaders!”

 

MC Hyun Moo: I mean the very knowledgeable and seasoned Global KPop superstars!!

 

K-Leaders: Yeeeesss!!

 

CAPTION: “Easy to placate”

 

MC Hyun Moo: We have Hee Chul of Super Junior! Eun Jiwon of Sechkies! 2ne1’s Dara seat and Eugene of S.E.S.!!

 

(Round of applause)

 

Hee Chul: Chakamanyoww~ (wait up).. where is my Dara sweetheart?

 

Jiwon: Why is it only a seat between Eugene and I?

 

MC Hyun Moo: Ahhh, that? Our K-Leaders are composed of two 1st gen idols and two 2nd gen or Hallyu wave idols.. but tonight Dara-ssi won’t be a K-Leader..

 

All: WEoooo??

 

Hee Chul: Give me my sweetheart!

 

MC Hyun Moo: ~~and you should stop calling her sweetheart for today. Because Dara-ssi sent a substitute K-Leader for her seat!!

 

(Camera focuses on the MC as he waited for the staffs’ cue, another camera showed waiting faces of the audience.. the K-rookies.. the 3 K-Leaders and then a subsequent shocked gasps inside the venue will be heard.)

 

MC Hyun Moo: Dara-ssi’s substitute K-Leader iiiiiis G-Dragoooon!!

 

(Jiwon, Eugene and Hee Chul welcomed him to his seat. The four K-rookies from the other side of the long table had their mouths hanging open.)

 

CAPTION: “They would definitely ask for a photo later.”

 

Hee Chul: (To G-Dragon) Where is my swee~~

 

G-Dragon: Hajima (Stop).. you can’t call her that anymore.

 

(Hee Chul made his large eyes look pitiful and sad while Eugene just laughed at him.)

 

Jiwon: Aigooo.. I want to get married soon as well..

 

MC Hyun Moo: No fighting gentlemen, no fighting. Anyway, last weeks’ show became a hot topic.. get it?? HOT TOPIC.. because it was H.O.T. episode wherein the Italian Team won.. And so this week! Who could be our Dream Staaaar???!!

 

ALL: Dugun~ dugun dugun~~ *human drum rolls*

 

MC Hyun Moo: Let us reveal today’s Dream Star!! And it iiiiis..

 

(The blue and silver wall of the stage divided and four silhouettes walked out with their high fashion heels.. the camera panned up to reveal them from the waist and up.. )

 

MC Hyun Moo: It’s 2ne1 !!!

 

(Audience were cheering wildly while some were still shocked with their mouths hanging open. K-rookies wasn’t able to recover yet but their hands were clapping so hard with their mouths still hanging open.)

 

 

Naega jeil jal naga
Naega jeil jal naga

THE FIRST MONSTER ROOKIES


Naega jeil jal naga
Naega jeil jal naga

THEY GOT DAESANG AWARDS AFTER 6 MONTHS OF DEBUT


Je je jeil jal naga
Beat!

Bam Ratatata Tatatatata
Beat!

PIONEER OF GIRL CRUSH and KOREAN WOMEN EMPOWERMENT


Bam Ratatata Tatatatata
Beat!
Bam Ratatata Tatatatata
Beat!

WORLD’S THIRD BEST SELLING GIRL GROUP OF ALL TIME!!


Bam Ratatata Tatatatata
Oh my God

 

(Round of applause, some still have unbelieving eyes glued to the people on stage.)

 

MC Hyun Moo: Definitely a warm welcome for 2ne1 who are back together on one stage.. The Idol of Idols, please take your seats up on the center table.. there you go.. Yes Park Bom-ssi, we would serve you your drinks up there..

 

(2ne1 shared some handshakes and 90 degree bows to K-rookies on one side of the long table while they gave high fives and some hugs to K-Leaders on the other side.)

 

MC Hyun Moo: Let’s start todays’ 2ne1 episode with a Mini 2ne1’s performance!

 

(Four little kids showed up on the stage with small versions of 2ne1 rookie year outfits complete with weird accessories, straight cut bangs and palm tree hairstyle.)

 

2ne1: Omoooooo!! Ahh keopta~~  (Dara whipped her phone out.)

 

(Mini 2ne1 on the stage performed Fire x I Don’t Care)

 

I go by the name of CL of 2ne1
It's been a long time comin'
But we're here now
And we bout to set the roof on
Fire baby
You better get yours
'Cause I'm getting mine

 

(CL and Minzy are clapping to the beat while Dara is recording with her phone and Bom with her large iPad.)

 

I Don't Care
Geumanhallae
Niga eodieseo mwol hadeon ije jeongmal sanggwan
Anhalge
Bikyeojullae
Ijewa ulgobulgo maedallijima
Cause I Don't Care eh eh eh eh eh
I Don't Care eh eh eh eh eh

 

(Mini 2ne1, 6-8 year olds, exits the stage while exchanging fingerhearts with 2ne1.)

 

 

MC Hyun Moo: Dara-ssi chowa (you like)??

 

Jiwon: If you want one, make one..

 

(Pink shy cheeks were edited on top of Dara and G-Dragon’s real cheeks.)

 

Hee Chul: Chakamanyow (wait up)! Why is my seat bumped to the side?

 

CAPTION: “Some seating arrangement were changed.. “

          K-Rookies ~ CL ~ Minzy ~ Bom ~ Dara ~ G-Dragon ~ Hee Chul ~ Jiwon ~ Eugene 

 

Jiwon: Hahahha, Hee Chul-ssi we were bumped away from Dara..

 

Eugene: If not that then G-Dragon just doesn’t want to sit beside me..

 

G-Dragon: It’s not that.. it’s just, hehehe               *giddy smirk*

 

Bom: Ulccck, there they go again~~

 

MC Hyun Moo: Aigoo, let’s not make this uncomfortable for Park Bom-ssi.. let’s just start watching the global dance pre-selection videos!!

 

(Audience cheered)

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Pre-selection videos – The staff seated the 2ne1 members comfortably on chic cushions and low couches surrounded by books and bookshelves to watch the dance videos from all over the world.

 

(On the streets of Paris)

Tonight hapil ddo bineun naeryeo wae
Nae moseup chorahaejigae
Nal wiro hajineun ma
Ee son chiweo eejae naminikka
 

(Some people jogged to the center and performed the club themed dance moves of the sound track. One dancer spoke in French)


Nae geokjung malgo go away
Jipchak eopshi sarajyeo joolgae

 

Bom: What did that guy said?

 

CL: He said, it’s been a long time since he last heard this song but he still knows how to dance along..

 

Minzy: Because our routine is easy to follow unnie.. hahahaha!

 

Dara: But Bom still forgets tho~~

 

2ne1: HAHAHHAHAHA

 

 

,

(In a Thailand dance studio)

Jae jae jae jaesueobseo
Danjeomeul sel su eobseo
Chameumyeo saranghagin sigani neomu akkawo

 

CL: Hmm? When did we do this?

 

Dara: 2011, a few hours before the Inkigayo show, I think..

 

Hate you eheheheheh
I'm fine living without you
I Hate you eheheheheh
I'm fine living without you

 

(A close up of two of the Thai female dancers was shown.. )

 

Bom: OMO! It’s not us!!

 

Minzy: I also thought it was us..

 

CL: Waah, they even do a parody of our dance practice videos?

 

(A montage of different areas with different flags featured different nationalities and their own dance covers of the timeless digital queens – 2ne1)

 

CL: On y va faire la fête

 

Minzy: ねあそびにいこう

 

Dara: Punta tayo sa fiesta

 

Bom: 가자파티 Party kaja!

 

Let's go party, now work that body
Areumdaun i bami neowa nareul bureul ttae
Let's go party, now work that body
Nega neomu geuriun oneul gateun naren

 

(Two young teenagers speaking in Mandarin): We are new blackjacks hoping to see the real queens soon enough.. if it’s a comeback concert or even a fanmeet, we’ll take it!

 

     

Now let your body work it
Du pareul beollyeo nareul gamssa anabwa
I sunganeul jababwa

 

(A group of Mexican dancers after their dance cover spoke to the camera and 2ne1 watched them surrounded by books and bookshelves, teary-eyed.)

 

 

Mexican #1: (Spanish) I hope 2ne1 visits Mexico, if not, we hope to be selected for this KPop Challenge!

 

Mexican #2: (Spanish) We love you so much.. after all you’ve been through we are so glad that 2ne1 are strong enough to withstand. And we love you for that! *fingerhearts*

 

Mexican #3: (English) Baby! I MISS YOUUUUU!!

 

Baby I miss you
Nega bogo sipeo
Ajik pyohyeonhal su eobtjiman
Boy I miss you so much
Neoui moseubi tteoolla haru jongil
All I'm doing all day is
Thinking about you

 

Myanmar (Golden Blackjack): However long it takes, we will wait..

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

MC Hyun Moo: And noooow! I present to you the global representatives for 2ne1’s KPop Challenge!!

 

(On two different screens above the stage, a flag quickly formed, one horizontal and the other vertical. The wall also divided to reveal the first dance cover team.)

 

 

MC Hyun Moo: A mixed team of six from France!! It’s Fleur, Sofia, Margaux, Mathilde, Jacques and Lucas!

 

(They run out excitedly to the center stage and waved almost teary-eyed to 2ne1 at the long table at front. They recovered after a few seconds and then burst out into freestyle dancing mixed with 2ne1 dance moves.)

 

MC Hyun Moo: Our second team is from..

 

(As France team exited to the side of the stage, a new flag emerged on the stage screens.)

 

 

MC Hyun Moo: They are from Brazil! A warm welcome to our Brazilian dance challengers.. It’s Melissa, Jane, Ezra, Clarissa, Estelle, Vien, Dona and Maria!

 

(A group of 8 ladies walked out and waved and waved and threw finger hearts all around. They also break down into freestyle dancing while pointing at Minzy.)

 

MC Hyun Moo: The next team is comprised of boys! They are from-- !

 

(On two different screens above the stage, a flag quickly formed, one horizontal and the other vertical. The wall also divided to reveal the third dance cover team.)

 

 

MC Hyun Moo: From the Philippines!! They are Lito, Abner, JC, Tomtom, Mark, Carlos, Florante, Isko, Chito and Gardo!!

 

(The all-boys team walked out in slow motion.. and then burst to rolls and tumbles to reach the center stage. Audience cheered and hollered.)

 

MC Hyun Moo: Last but not the least!! A team of four female teenagers from Japan!! It’s Fumiko, Yumiko, Sarada and Konan!

 

 

(The audience and the judge panel kept shouting ‘Kawa-ii’ or ‘Keopta’)

 

Eugene: Woah, another diverse group of people lined up on stage..

 

Bom: Please give us a great show! Kunyang (Just~)     *hand moves like slicing her own neck*

 

CAPTION: “KILL IT ON STAGE”

 

Dara: You are all winners to me already!!

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

MC Hyun Moo: Without further ado.. we will start off with the French Team. Now I’ll give you a clue as to what they are going to perform..

 

(The MC

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter